COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: Squadts clothes, Playge Rat Hat

3 posters

Go down

WANTED: Squadts clothes, Playge Rat Hat Empty WANTED: Squadts clothes, Playge Rat Hat

Post  Colossus of Destiny Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:28 am

Update update: Looking to buy almost any spare clothing from pretty much any figure. [There may a couple of items I won't interested in - mostly things that can't altered easily like the 00ze Oilish jackets.]

Specifically I would like: tan tactical vest and pouches from FB Chipp or Jack, any and all t-shirts, flannels, or BDUs. I know that a lot of t-shirts, flannels, and BDUs are still available from Rotofugi, but if you bought too many items and want to sell off a few for a slightly lower price, let's talk.

Update: Looking for spare leather w/ hoodie jackets from the Germ S002 retailer release. If anyone bought the figure to customize or kitbash and doesn't need the jacket drop me a line.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really want one of the black and green Playge Rat hats that were sold a while back. [Size L/XL] I know the chances are slim that someone has one that A] doesn't need it and B] hasn't nastified it with their filthy head juices. If that majickal unicron is you - sell it to me! It matches the Squadt Assembly tech jacket perfectly and my life is incomplete without it.

PIC 4 REFERENCE:
WANTED: Squadts clothes, Playge Rat Hat Playge_hat1

Last edited by Colossus of Destiny on Sun May 25, 2014 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Squadts clothes, Playge Rat Hat Empty Re: WANTED: Squadts clothes, Playge Rat Hat

Post  Colossus of Destiny Tue May 06, 2014 7:54 am

Bump for new want: Germ S002 jackets.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Squadts clothes, Playge Rat Hat Empty Re: WANTED: Squadts clothes, Playge Rat Hat

Post  Mikeyk Wed May 07, 2014 5:44 am

Sent you a PM. Very Happy 
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Thu May 08, 2014 1:01 pm

Have one jacket for you if needed  Cool 
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Sun May 25, 2014 2:21 am

Updated with new wants: pretty much any Squadt clothing. Also, sent a PM to Teimaru - didn't see his message until now.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Sun May 25, 2014 3:11 am

And replied Wink
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down