COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Artists would you like to see Customize a Squadt???????????????

+6
niskio
Teimaru
Kidglasgow
mazdevilz
Reks36
Rambo84
10 posters

Go down

Which Artists would you like to see Customize a Squadt??????????????? Empty Which Artists would you like to see Customize a Squadt???????????????

Post  Rambo84 Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:37 am

Which Artists would you like to see Customize a Squadt???????????????

Me personally i am talking to Southern Drawl and Chris Squink and can hopefully get something sorted soon hows about the rest of you????
Rambo84
Rambo84
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Which Artists would you like to see Customize a Squadt??????????????? Empty Which Artists would you like to see Customize a Squadt???????????????

Post  Reks36 Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:22 am

Hands down JPK! the guy is SICK with it, his style is awesome Very Happy 
Reks36
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Which Artists would you like to see Customize a Squadt??????????????? Empty Re: Which Artists would you like to see Customize a Squadt???????????????

Post  Rambo84 Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:39 am

Reks36 wrote:Hands down JPK! the guy is SICK with it, his style is awesome Very Happy 

Yeah dude i agree that Trouble boy he did was next level!!!
Rambo84
Rambo84
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Which Artists would you like to see Customize a Squadt??????????????? Empty Re: Which Artists would you like to see Customize a Squadt???????????????

Post  mazdevilz Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:37 pm

I asked Southern Drawl for a custom squadt last year, and at the time he didn't seem like he was into the idea of customizing a squadt... Hopefully you can talk him into doing one because I would love to see what he comes up with.

mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Rambo84 Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:48 pm

mazdevilz wrote:I asked Southern Drawl for a custom squadt last year, and at the time he didn't seem like he was into the idea of customizing a squadt... Hopefully you can talk him into doing one because I would love to see what he comes up with.

He might still not be feeling it but im hoping i can sort something out with him as i think he style is pefect for a custom Squadt  Very Happy 
Rambo84
Rambo84
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Which Artists would you like to see Customize a Squadt??????????????? Empty Dmb Don P fuller ect

Post  Kidglasgow Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:36 pm

I'd love to see a few artists take on a squadt I know Don P has done 1-2 already but would love to c him use one of his apes on one think dmb paint style looks AWSOME on anything also fuller who IMO nails everything his King Kong paw is stunning work I also agree with jpk his work is such high class I have a custom mecha from him here but could go on all night one last one f+ his terminator custom is again IMO the best sqaudt custom out there
Kidglasgow
Kidglasgow
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:05 pm

I would definitely love an Andrew Bell Chipp custom, super curious of what he would do with it.
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  niskio Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Brent Nolasco, Scott, Drilone, DUST, Rohby and some

Last edited by niskio on Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
niskio
niskio
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Illusive Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:32 am

Scott Wilkowski!

My dreams would then be answered Smile
Illusive
Illusive
CAD Born Again Hard

http://trampt.com/users/illusive/have

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:45 am

I have a sick idea for one. Just need a body, head and arms. Very excited about it. I promise, I have seen NOTHING like the idea that came to me tonight.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Can't wait to see you idea, seems promising.
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:26 pm

How about a Ferg/Coarse colab Question
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Could be nice. But I have difficulty to imagine a crossover between FERG style and Coarse.

Another artist I'd love to see a customised squadt would be Yamamoto, would proly be sick.
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:21 am

Waiting to hear back, but I may have found one. Gonna be a little while, but keep it in the back of your mind. Not too many original Jamungo heads making art, so my soul will go into this one.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  niskio Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Now I have tried to write an email to the great master Brant Nolasco, maybe I'll make me a custom of his body Nozzel GID. I can not wait !!! Very Happy What a Face I hope you answer me now to know the price.
niskio
niskio
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  the-Magpie Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Illusive wrote:Scott Wilkowski!

My dreams would then be answered Smile

Very very interesting. With you!
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down