COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for any cheap/damaged squadts to customise

3 posters

Go down

Looking for any cheap/damaged squadts to customise Empty Looking for any cheap/damaged squadts to customise

Post  Kidglasgow Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:34 am

Hi I'm looking for any cheap or damaged sqaudt or just figures if they have been stripped I'll still take em at the right price so hit me up if u got any old ones lying around even parts that make up a whole there gonna get sculpted and painted so anything useable pm or email me on ibizagraeme@hotmail.co.uk I've already made several purchases from other cad members thanks to all that have hooked me up so far
Kidglasgow
Kidglasgow
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Looking for any cheap/damaged squadts to customise Empty Re: Looking for any cheap/damaged squadts to customise

Post  redwood510 Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Hey man, please just edit one wanted post instead of creating new threads, thank you
redwood510
redwood510
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Looking for any cheap/damaged squadts to customise Empty Anyone and sorry

Post  Kidglasgow Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:40 pm

I deleted the other posts sorry but does no one have a damaged squadt or even bits that make a whole one it's to customise so any condition really as long as it's mostly whole thanks
Kidglasgow
Kidglasgow
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Looking for any cheap/damaged squadts to customise Empty Re: Looking for any cheap/damaged squadts to customise

Post  Shauni55 Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:11 pm

I'm finding it difficult to find any to customize as well. People hold onto them to kitbash themselves
Shauni55
Shauni55
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down