COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Ultimate Limited Edition Bundle from US Gamestop --> HELP

4 posters

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Ultimate Limited Edition Bundle from US Gamestop --> HELP Empty The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Ultimate Limited Edition Bundle from US Gamestop --> HELP

Post  Silver Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:03 am

Hi to all, I'm a Zelda fan and I collect many items of Zelda.
I need to buy this preorder: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Ultimate Limited Edition Bundle
available only in US in Gamestop.... Im from Italy and Im not able to buy  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

can someone help me?
obviously I pay for this.
The object is available here:
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask-ultimate-limited-edition-bundle/119701

please contact me in private
thanks

bye
ps: sorry if it's off topic

Silver pirat
Silver
Silver
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Ultimate Limited Edition Bundle from US Gamestop --> HELP Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Ultimate Limited Edition Bundle from US Gamestop --> HELP

Post  ontheDL Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:44 am

The preorders have been sold out since about a week after it was announced.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Ultimate Limited Edition Bundle from US Gamestop --> HELP Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Ultimate Limited Edition Bundle from US Gamestop --> HELP

Post  colbert Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:00 pm

colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:01 am

I don't even like Zelda, but this is awesome.
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down