COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QPMNT PAC 7

3 posters

Go down

QPMNT PAC 7 Empty QPMNT PAC 7

Post  InebriatedGnome Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Asking $70 plus shipping to you, which is exactly what I paid. If you want the accessories but not the K11, I can sell it to you cheaper. Nothing has been displayed.
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

QPMNT PAC 7 Empty Re: QPMNT PAC 7

Post  the-Magpie Sun May 28, 2017 1:43 pm

InebriatedGnome wrote:Asking $70 plus shipping to you, which is exactly what I paid. If you want the accessories but not the K11, I can sell it to you cheaper. Nothing has been displayed.

Hey buddy,

first congrats to the lottery win. Great choice with the GID nozzel - was also thinking of him as an option.
Have seen you are selling a qpmnt 7 pac or also parts of it. Need the scarf and maybe the black over-coat.
What are you asking for this bro?

Cheers,
Live.
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  InebriatedGnome Sun May 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Thanks! Now that the lottery is done and I plan to collect more Squadts, I'm not sure about selling the QPAC. That said, the jacket and scarf are the parts I need least so let me check when I'm back in the USA and can look at it all.
InebriatedGnome
InebriatedGnome
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Sun May 28, 2017 2:03 pm

InebriatedGnome wrote:Thanks! Now that the lottery is done and I plan to collect more Squadts, I'm not sure about selling the QPAC. That said, the jacket and scarf are the parts I need least so let me check when I'm back in the USA and can look at it all.
Pm'd
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down