COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1

+5
dreamattack27
ontheDL
fender
benswift
Mendez
9 posters

Go down

Should I give up trying to find a Dead Che' Series One BUD for around $50 shipped?

Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 Vote_lcap20%Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 Vote_lcap80%Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 15

Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 Empty Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1

Post  Mendez Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 am

Jamungo kicking ass in '09! Running out of space. Time for tower number two soon!
Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 SquadtsnBuds
Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 Budcrowd
Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 GIDbuds
Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 Crappers

Get my Nozzle this week, with the new Crappy and all the Squadts I'mma have another dedicated case to Jamungo.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 Empty Re: Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1

Post  benswift Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 am

nevar gives up :rendeer:
benswift
benswift
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.benswift.com

Back to top Go down

Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 Empty Re: Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1

Post  fender Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:03 am

just play the game my friend, you'll get one!
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:40 am

Hell no! You got some trade bait in there...Offer it up!
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:56 am

I think getting one straight up for 50 would be tough. But as DL said, trade bait would help your case for sure.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:22 am

dreamattack27 wrote:I think getting one straight up for 50 would be tough. But as DL said, trade bait would help your case for sure.

word. I'll give you one for a squadt.....hahaha
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:56 am

thing is, I don't have any doubles like some of you. So yeah, zero trade bait. I'm a collector, one of each is zen to me.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Shit always comes around if you wait long enough.
Sooner or later someone will go to college, get a divorce, have a kid, get in a car accident, etc and their prized BUDs will be so much eBay fodder for you to pick up. Just don't get stupid and pay some insane price for one, you'll regret it eventually and you will drive the prices up for the rest of us. Smile
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyCassette Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Dude it took me a year to get the orange candypaint and sure I thought I was gonna give up but I didn't. Besides having everything on your want list is no fun. Part of collecting is the thrill of the hunt.

Like Whacko said a CAD ding dongs car will break down, or roof will leak, an expensive root canal will come up. Trust me someone will need some fast cash and put one of these out on the market.

Just think of Dead Che bud as your white whale.
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

http://www.minicassettetees.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:28 pm

whacko wrote:Shit always comes around if you wait long enough.
Sooner or later someone will go to college, get a divorce, have a kid, get in a car accident, etc and their prized BUDs will be so much eBay fodder for you to pick up. Just don't get stupid and pay some insane price for one, you'll regret it eventually and you will drive the prices up for the rest of us. Smile

dude are you reading from all my old posts? haha
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:36 pm

I definitely think they will show up here and there, but I don't think they will be showing up for that price. But agreed, don't overpay. These things seem to pop up in groups and then vanish for a while.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:04 pm

word, I will continue the hunt. Updated some of the pics too. Got these guys a couple days ago:

Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 Beatercat
Getting crowded in here....and I don't have any Series 1 BeatercatCLR
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:24 am

don't worry as soon as everyone gets their misfortune cats, bad things will happen to all of us and we will have to unload all of our collections to save our souls. The misfortune cat really has me worried. Maybe I should just keep it in the shed out back.

oh, and i say give up. cuz as soon as you do, that is when you will land one.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:41 am

colbert wrote:don't worry as soon as everyone gets their misfortune cats, bad things will happen to all of us and we will have to unload all of our collections to save our souls. The misfortune cat really has me worried. Maybe I should just keep it in the shed out back.

oh, and i say give up. cuz as soon as you do, that is when you will land one.

I have a few good luck cats and have had shitty fuckin luck. the misfortune cats will be a metaphor for my past. hahaa
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:48 am

Hahaha, maybe fate has a different definition of luck than we do..
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down