COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aluminium white stripes on the bay

+8
darkghost973
jaysea420
BigC
EL PADRINO
dreamattack27
fender
whacko
jorester
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

aluminium white stripes on the bay - Page 2 Empty Re: aluminium white stripes on the bay

Post  whacko Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:25 am

Man it looks like he is getting out of Jamungo all together. He just put up full sets of Series 1 & 2. A bit expensive (by maybe $100 USD) for each set but not too bad. He also threw up some Motorbot customs, the Diesel fuel Set Stainboy print, An original Crappy Cat (Good Price on this!) in addition to his Chrome Alumiinum, SkllBUD Set, Blackouts and other stuff he already had up on there.

I hope he is OK.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

aluminium white stripes on the bay - Page 2 Empty Re: aluminium white stripes on the bay

Post  Buellster Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:13 pm

All the jamungo stuff is mine, the reason for anyone interested is that I have listed on ebay and some on KR (testing the water), because I did not want lots of grief from boardies here when, in real terms I don't want to sell, but in reality, it appears I need to, in order to pursue some other projects, ( I don't lurk around as EL P likes to call it) He knows himself shit has gone down on here between myself and him, and I personally just don't need the hassle or internet terrorist approach to things which are my property and business.
The Chrome has wider appeal potentially outside this forum. The White Stripes and Rob White Aliminium Project has a massive appeal and audiance. The figure set is based around what I paid for him, my reluctance to sell and what potentially someone might pay for him.
The prices are high so maybe they will stay with me, if not then at least I have knowledge it is going to move me seriously into the project I have in mind. The listings are free, so I lose nothing if they do not sell.
I am not going to make a loss, logic must prevail on this one.
It appears at times you can't win either way, bring it here and get shytt, take it elsewhere and still get shytt.
Today was the first time I have seen the thread, as I have been busy ( I have a hectic life outside jamungo and other toy collecting) or lurking elsewhere Laughing
I don't really know why I feel compelled to defend myself about this, all said and done it's my stuff, and I am not forcing anybody to buy it, market forces will dictate either way.
It appears others here buy and sell as they please without much comment, so to me I am no worse or better than any other boardie here or on KR or any other forum for that matter.
From a collecting perspective, it is likely I shall retain my favourite doubles for all series, and concerntrate on Squadt, which have really appealed to me. I will no longer try to be a completist.
As they say been there, currently doing that and need to move on.(It was just those white artist pieces which had me beat) Laughing
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:33 pm

I ain't mad atcha Smile Do what you gotta do.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:47 pm

I never said I was mad either. Just commenting on prices the way some people talk about weather or the cost of gas. Like I said before you can sell your stuff however you like, and some of you prices aren't terribly high.

Buellster wrote:
I will no longer try to be a completist.

I can feel you on this one. There are a few pieces that I would give a lot to get my hands on, but the truth is that now that I have full S1, S2 & SkllBUD sets as well as a nearly complete BOTM set, Sqwerts & Squadts.. I am running out of room to display stuff and some of it is still sitting in boxes. It gets harder to justify buying new stuff when the stuff you have is still sitting in packaging. I never wanted to be a completionist, but somehow I have picked up the habits of one.

And then you start thinking.. hmm with the $6k I spent on toys so far this year I coulda afforded that down payment on a house and you just make yourself so depressed you have to go buy more toys Smile
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:03 pm

It gets harder to justify buying new stuff when the stuff you have is still sitting in packaging. I KNOW THAT FEELING, YOU SHOULD SEE MY LOFT SPACE.I never wanted to be a completionist, but somehow I have picked up the habits of one.THE PEAKS N TROUGHS OF COLLECTING SERIOUSLY
And then you start thinking.. hmm with the $6k I spent on toys so far this year I coulda afforded that down payment on a house and you just make yourself so depressed you have to go buy more toys BEEN DOWN THAT ROUTE, LUCKILY I OWN EVRYTHING I OWN, IF THAT MAKES SENSE.
I also cannot believe how much I have invested in vinyl, Not just Jamungo. I used to be a qee,dunny, Kozik completist, (but have except for the qees, can't give them away). tried to thin things down to pieces I especially love and care for, mostly these are customs and early release stuff.
It's kinda stupid when you see those $$$$$ sitting on shelves, in boxes etc and find you don't have much $$$$ in your wallet Laughing

Hey, I am not Evil or Very Mad mad Evil or Very Mad with any one making comments, that is what forums are about, it is just at times it is easier to take items elsewhere to save the ear bashing, Jamungo is bigger than here, and thus my need to try to exploit this forum through other places.

The economic climate has also made me take stock of what really is important: and gas, bikes, my good lady, dawgs n keeping a roof over my head are the most important stuff right now....... WOW put that in order of importance as well ☀

I know most are good guys n gals here, so love n peace to all
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:11 am

Did u just indirectly call me an Internet terrorist? LOL I'm flattered! Get that money man I would if I were in Ur shoes
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:51 am

I love how you put your lady third in that list Smile

I sometimes wonder how long my collecting will last.
I used to love Transformers toys (and I still enjoy them sometimes) but now I feel apathetic about buying more stuff. And as I get closer to completing my Jamungo collection I start to get more jaded about these toys as well. Its kinda sad (but might be resolved if there were some more Sqwerts coming! Smile )
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:16 am

Did u just indirectly call me an Internet terrorist? LOL I'm flattered! Get that money man I would if I were in Ur shoes

We need to get some LUV going between us Laughing

are you still in the the musik business? bom
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:59 am

I have a solution. Box all that shit up and send it to me. We can figure out a good price later. Wink
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:30 am

BigC wrote:I have a solution. Box all that shit up and send it to me. We can figure out a good price later. Wink

good solution , BigC Twisted Evil

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:58 am

jorester wrote:
BigC wrote:I have a solution. Box all that shit up and send it to me. We can figure out a good price later. Wink

good solution , BigC Twisted Evil

Cool

Nah nah nah, you're both morons. The correct solution is to box all that shit and send it to me!
Very Happy
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:12 am

Twisted Evil 0 enchères!!!! Twisted Evil
Buellster keep the collector !!!!

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2