COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F/T Nozzel specimen 2 - ISO Any of the specimen 1's

2 posters

Go down

F/T Nozzel specimen 2 - ISO Any of the specimen 1's Empty F/T Nozzel specimen 2 - ISO Any of the specimen 1's

Post  Cannonbawl Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:35 am

SSIA

Hello All,

I'm new here, but do post on other forums (mostly regarding Phish Posters...Don't judge Very Happy) I got into Squadts with Chipp Specimen 2 and looking to grow my collection. The Nozzel 2 hasn't been opened. Would rather trade in person with someone here in Chicago, but if that doesn't pan out will look elsewhere.

Please pm me if anyone is willing to work something out.

Thanks!
Cannonbawl
Cannonbawl
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

F/T Nozzel specimen 2 - ISO Any of the specimen 1's Empty Re: F/T Nozzel specimen 2 - ISO Any of the specimen 1's

Post  Cannonbawl Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:07 am

Bump....Still looking. Was able to pick up the Fuckers set, but still searching for the other 3 S1's.

Last edited by Cannonbawl on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cannonbawl
Cannonbawl
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

F/T Nozzel specimen 2 - ISO Any of the specimen 1's Empty Re: F/T Nozzel specimen 2 - ISO Any of the specimen 1's

Post  jaysea420 Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:46 am

Cannonbawl wrote:Bump....Still looking. Was able to pick up the Fu$%ers set, but still searching for the other 3 S1's.

Very Happy

you can say fuckers.

good luck on your hunt! pirat
jaysea420
jaysea420
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.yzzerdd.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cannonbawl Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:48 pm

jaysea420 wrote:
Cannonbawl wrote:Bump....Still looking. Was able to pick up the Fu$%ers set, but still searching for the other 3 S1's.

Very Happy

you can say fuckers.

good luck on your hunt! pirat

Fixed Very Happy
Cannonbawl
Cannonbawl
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down