COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

orange nades on ebay

+7
dunnyjake
Mendez
benswift
dreamattack27
colbert
jorester
andydiesel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

orange nades on ebay Empty orange nades on ebay

Post  andydiesel Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:06 am

hi everyone! i bought to much stuff at Baby Tattooville last weekend and am forced to sell off some stuff in my personal collection that i normally wouldn't sell. I'll be uploading a few more things today and some more tomorrow.

heres a link:

http://shop.ebay.com/andydiesel/m.html

if anyone is looking for any sold out or other prints we have published in the past with Tara McPherson, Kozik, or any other artists i have those for sale too. if you come into the store with cash you'll get a wicked good deal.
andydiesel
andydiesel
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

orange nades on ebay Empty Re: orange nades on ebay

Post  andydiesel Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:38 am

kozik bone bunnies added.

i'll be adding some of the rare series 1 buds once i can figure out where the hell they are.
andydiesel
andydiesel
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:41 am

good sale to ebay , andy !!! cyclops

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  andydiesel Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:06 am

just added a sealed case of Tara McPherson Gamma Mutants and a bunch of crappy records.
andydiesel
andydiesel
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  andydiesel Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:37 am

9" white and black Anarchy Nades added, also a sealed case of KR French Dunnys.
andydiesel
andydiesel
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:44 pm

someone got a good deal on the 3", congrats
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:43 am

How much did it go for?
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  benswift Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:41 am

$171.41
benswift
benswift
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.benswift.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:43 pm

ebay sucks ............. Sales thread would've been proper on C&D Idea
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:34 am

Wow, that's a decent price.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dunnyjake Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:13 am

i know i am a nOOb on this board but not to some others. Question tho...why is it tolerated to publish ebay links here? Other boards that I use (mainly KR) the do not allow that at all. If the seller wants to sell then it is just customary to sell directly to the boardies and usually lower than what you would buy it on evil bay. just doesn't make sense to me Suspect
dunnyjake
dunnyjake

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:35 am

dunnyjake wrote:i know i am a nOOb on this board but not to some others. Question tho...why is it tolerated to publish ebay links here? Other boards that I use (mainly KR) the do not allow that at all. If the seller wants to sell then it is just customary to sell directly to the boardies and usually lower than what you would buy it on evil bay. just doesn't make sense to me Suspect

It's not accepted. Andy gave FERG a reach around.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

orange nades on ebay Empty Amen to dunnyjake...

Post  dc Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:34 am

In total agreement. However, most on this board are beyond honorable in the sense that they
always give true jamungo aficionados first crack at a piece before it ends up on *bay, whereas others, I find, seek
out this board to "exspose" what they've already listed.

Then again, I'm not sure who buys jamungo on *bay save for the aficionado...
dc
dc
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:21 am

dc wrote:whereas others, I find, seek out this board to "exspose" what they've already listed.

Yeah...We just ignore those people...It's pretty effective clown
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 am

^^^ Hahaha, so true. ^^^
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:39 am

so who got the nade?
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:35 pm

sometimes it sucks to see these pieces go who-knows-where to who-knows-who on ebay, but i try to withhold judgement. sometimes you just need some cold hard cash, and the more the better. if I was in a pinch for cash, i'd sell on ebay. if i was looking to get rid of items cuz they were doubles or just taking up too much room, then i'd come here.

lately things have been selling on ebay for less than they would have sold on here a year ago. theirs been items pop up in the sales thread lately for a true bargain that still don't sell. case in point, ontheDL's ultraviolence nade. Hell, i'm tempted at that price and I have one. same with El P's blue and red blackouts.

i won the auction for the 9" and tried for the 3", but had limits on both because they would be my second of each. both still went for less than what I paid for my first ones. with all of the new jamungo and playge releases lately it is really hard to keep up and even harder to get extras on top of that.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

orange nades on ebay Empty Winner?

Post  dc Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:05 pm

I sometimes think the person selling wins... if you catch my drift. (Not inferring anything on this particular item)

However, in the past I've found myself outbid in the final seconds in ways only a JEDI or SITH could understand.

Buy Now or Best Offer are generally the only routes I take.
dc
dc
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:28 pm

i dont know why everybody hates on ebay. i love it.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Luckily no one else bid on the Black Kozik nade, so I scored it.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:22 pm

If I had more money I would be taking shit of people hands. Dl's Ultraviolence would be on my shelf next to ElP's Blackouts and Candypaint. Someone here has a Blue Candypaint and that would be mine too.

Like I said in other threads with the sudden flood of Jamungo releases, expecially the Squadts my money is tied up. I missed out on the Candypaints and Blackouts before I started collecting vinyl, but I know as soon as I miss a Squadt release I am gonna want it and kick myself for not getting it at retail prices. I refuse to pay more than $100 for a Squadt on eBay, expecially 2 minutes after they sell out. And luckily so far I have not had to.

But I also do not hate eBay. I have gotten a lot of good stuff at sometimes rediculously low prices from the 'bay.

What I hate are flippers or people listing good shit way above its actual value. Take for instance the Mechin 31 & Print currently up on ebay for like $200... about twice what is is actually worth. Mechin is one of my favorites and I have been tempted to buy a second one before.. but not for that kind of price. C'mon dicks.. do some reasearch and be realistic. If you value the product that high, maybe you don't really want to sell which in that case youa re just frustrating people who want to buy (at a fair price) and you are losing money on listing fees.

Also anyone who lists a Squadt (or any merch) for twice the original price while it is still being sold from the original source website should be shot. Not only are they flipping fuckers, but they can't possibly have the merch in hand, and people not having the merch they are selling on hand and ready to ship pisses me off.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

orange nades on ebay Empty Don't hate *bay

Post  dc Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Look... I'm not hating on *bay... I've gotten a good chunk of my collection there... But I won't be shy in pointing out some of the bidding "tricks" that go on.

I have also tried to reach out to sellers-- much like this mechin mad person --who lay out ridiculous prices. Why? I do this because I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Hell, a lot of times I'm not sure how much something is really worth, I guess it depends on who's selling, and how much I want it... or have paid in the past.

That said, I think El Padron is when of the best collectors/sellers I've ever done business with. He flat out gets it from all sides. cheers
dc
dc
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  andydiesel Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:14 am

colbert wrote:sometimes it sucks to see these pieces go who-knows-where to who-knows-who on ebay, but i try to withhold judgement. sometimes you just need some cold hard cash, and the more the better. if I was in a pinch for cash, i'd sell on ebay. if i was looking to get rid of items cuz they were doubles or just taking up too much room, then i'd come here.

cold hard cash was the name of the game in this instance. Like i posted i spent to much cash on original art and i'm in the middle of rebuilding a house and about to start building a new shop for Diesel Fuel so i have to sell off a lot of stuff in my own collection. I really had no idea what it was worth, had i tried to sell it here i probably would have been asking $200 or more since that what one of the last ones went for. I had no idea that posting ebay links in here was frowned on, i won't do it in the future.

i sold one of my 3" orange nades to someone for $20, so money is not always the name of the game for me.

out of all the things i ebay'd i can't beleive i got $355 for a fucking AFI 7".

anyone wanna buy a kozik painting for $1000?
andydiesel
andydiesel
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:23 am

I don't think ebay links are frowned upon. At least they aren't frowned upon by me. I have no problem with people selling stuff to make money when they need it. If anyone ever wants a 3" Orange Nade they gotta hit the second hand market. I understand that people like the chance to be offered it here first, but that isn't the way to make the most money, necessarily. When you need the cash, ebay is usually the best route to the best price. There are Jamungo collectors out there that don't surf forums, and those people usually get their sold-out goods from ebay.

I hate ebay, but I love ebay.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  andydiesel Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:24 am

and yes, i did give ferg the most wicked two handed reach around ever.
andydiesel
andydiesel
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next