COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Top 10 favorite buds!

5 posters

Go down

Your Top 10 favorite buds! Empty Your Top 10 favorite buds!

Post  DannyCassette Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:52 am

So I thought this would be a fun thread. Im posting my top ten favorite buds....im not going on which ones are more rare or cost the most. Just straight up loving it on the design and look. So I thought I will go ahead and start with this...

No skullbuds or 9inchers....just the straight up original buds!

Coming in at number 10!
Your Top 10 favorite buds! 10Treeby
The design is fun and original. A bit too cutsey for me but still it catches my eye. Plus extra points from me for putting detail in the match stick.

And at number 9!
Your Top 10 favorite buds! 09Unnabomber
What can I say but it makes me laugh. Girls love guys with a sense of humor. Same way with a fanboy and his toy. Great art. Still on my to get list.

number 8!
Your Top 10 favorite buds! 08PerpSerp
Damn you ferg but you're the man....your designs are like a slightly attractive girl...but has that one small cute tattoo that just makes you wanna sell your soul to be able take her out one night. Less is more and Perp serp series 2 has all that you could want in a bud.

nuuuummmber sevooon!
Your Top 10 favorite buds! 07Bud
The bud that started it all. The bud! The face of Jamungo and the dancing mascot that is Bud. Matchstick and all!!

coming in at six!
Your Top 10 favorite buds! 06KillFish
If I was aware of buds when series 1 came out this would have been the one that would have got me hooked. Love my classic movie monsters and one cant help to feel like this little guy swims the murky waters of the black lagoon. Great design and a very proud owner of killfish.

5 bam!
Your Top 10 favorite buds! 05NadeTrooper
A fan favorite...the popular Nade trooper. Kozik is the man and the series 2 version really hit it out of the park. Reminds me of Trap Jaw from He-man and thats a good thing. A break out design for the buds.

Quadro!
Your Top 10 favorite buds! 04Yuck
The first botm to make my top 10 and what can I say its excellent! the detail the style and colors really make him the pride of my collection! I want to see more yucks in the future. A sleeper hit for me!

threeeeee!
Your Top 10 favorite buds! 03ShavingAccident
As a huge horror fan this is what I want from Jamungo....blood, blood, and more blood! the design and detail are sick and love the spine as the wick. An all out great design and hope to see more "gross out your parents" looking designs. Love it!

And number 2!!
Your Top 10 favorite buds! 01Tequila
LUCHA LIBRE!!! Love the mexican wrestling mask culture. Big fan of the band Los Straight Jackets and love a shot of hornitos. I don't even own this one and yet can see this as just one of the coolest looking buds. Thanks jamungo for giving him a bud.

NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!
Your Top 10 favorite buds! 02Mechin31
Halloween is the greatest holiday ever! The crisp fall air, spooky pumpkins in the night, and Mechin 31 captures the entire spirit of halloween. The design is great and not to mention it comes with one awesome print. By far to me the coolest bud I've seen yet. The spirit of halloween and a sweet design....you cant get any better than that.

So yeah there was my count down to my top ten favorite buds. Im sure some of you will disagree but feel to post your top ten buds.
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

http://www.minicassettetees.com

Back to top Go down

Your Top 10 favorite buds! Empty Re: Your Top 10 favorite buds!

Post  whacko Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:06 am

1. Nade Trooper (the reason I collect at all)
  2. BUD Trooper
  3. bdix Twisted
  4. Black BUD (Original)
  5. Gas Attack
  6. URFKT
  7. URFKT2
  8. Glowflage
  9. Postal
  10. Ferg Ghost

You never said no ABOMBs Smile

Aside from these I also very much like the Vanbeater Beaterman BOTM (but it is technically a skillbud).

Last edited by whacko on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Foo Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:37 am

Hmmmms......I don't think I can come up with ten.....

1. Orange Nade

2. Grey Nade

3. S1 Bud

4. S2 Dero Bud (regular)

5. Blackout (either)

6. S1 Newk

....so yea....I'm kinda stuck now but I could easily fill the gaps with Abombs and Skllbuds pirat
Jimmy Foo
Jimmy Foo
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:47 am

10. dingus dog
9. treeby
8. red blackout
7. blue blackout
6. chrome bud
5. urfukt botm
4. f- bomb
3. ghost
2. bud
1. mechin 31 my favorite bud cherry
bom
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  gopeder111 Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:44 am

10. kozik black anarchy
9. blue blackout
8. urfckt
7. s1 original bud
6. red blackout
5. mechin 31
4. kozik s2 che
3. kozik ultraviolence
2. candypaint blue
1. candypaint 31
gopeder111
gopeder111
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down