COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*CHROME ALERT*

+11
darkghost973
colbert
ASPrintingPress
Attila The Dan
whacko
Kristofer
jorester
Crow
DunkMax
dreamattack27
ontheDL
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*CHROME ALERT* - Page 2 Empty Re: *CHROME ALERT*

Post  whacko Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:42 pm

DannyCassette wrote:Chrome one is nice but still they hype behind it. Don't get it. Think the Orange Candy paint would be more of a white whale to people.

I agree that the orange CandyPaint is a more attractive BUD, and the hand-painted aspect adds to its awesome. However I think the desirability of the Chrome Aluuminum is that, unlike the orange Candypaint which were sold all at once, the Chrome is more of a treasure hunt. Yes you know that there are 33 of them in the world (allegedly) but you don't know where they all are. They were released in 2006 and this Chrome is only the 4th or 5th confirmed sighting of one on these boards.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

*CHROME ALERT* - Page 2 Empty Re: *CHROME ALERT*

Post  BigC Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:56 pm

whacko wrote:
DannyCassette wrote:Chrome one is nice but still they hype behind it. Don't get it. Think the Orange Candy paint would be more of a white whale to people.

I agree that the orange CandyPaint is a more attractive BUD, and the hand-painted aspect adds to its awesome. However I think the desirability of the Chrome Aluuminum is that, unlike the orange Candypaint which were sold all at once, the Chrome is more of a treasure hunt. Yes you know that there are 33 of them in the world (allegedly) but you don't know where they all are. They were released in 2006 and this Chrome is only the 4th or 5th confirmed sighting of one on these boards.

echo.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2