COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Kenny Wong Copperhead Jamungo Squadt! - 90 shipped [SOLD]

4 posters

Go down

White Kenny Wong Copperhead Jamungo Squadt! - 90 shipped [SOLD] Empty White Kenny Wong Copperhead Jamungo Squadt! - 90 shipped [SOLD]

Post  amethystcape Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:19 am

I know I'm new here, but I have tons of references on the KR forums. Feel free to contact me there if you feel so inclined.

I need to get some money in my paypal, so I've decided to let this guy go.

It's been opened, but I've never displayed it, so It's in perfect shape. (This would look KILLER next to a DIY Stephan Lepodd!)

Looking for 90 shipped and tracked in the US. (Retail was 75, so this is a fair price indeed) Will ship it out asap after payment clears.

Thanks

White Kenny Wong Copperhead Jamungo Squadt! - 90 shipped [SOLD] White_copperhead_squadt_full2

Last edited by amethystcape on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:02 am; edited 3 times in total
amethystcape
amethystcape
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

White Kenny Wong Copperhead Jamungo Squadt! - 90 shipped [SOLD] Empty Re: White Kenny Wong Copperhead Jamungo Squadt! - 90 shipped [SOLD]

Post  whacko Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:17 am

Good price! I would buy it but I already have one with no place to display it.

Good luck!
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

White Kenny Wong Copperhead Jamungo Squadt! - 90 shipped [SOLD] Empty Re: White Kenny Wong Copperhead Jamungo Squadt! - 90 shipped [SOLD]

Post  Quiz Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:33 am

good luck - what is the grail you are bidding on?
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  amethystcape Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Quiz wrote:good luck - what is the grail you are bidding on?

If I said what it was, I would only attract unnecessary publicity to it. Wink

I ended up not winning it, but I found some guy on another forum who has one for sale, so we'll see how that pans out...

thanks for the bumps! bounce

(Wow, collect & Destroy has much better smileys than the KR forums...)
amethystcape
amethystcape
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  amethystcape Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Still available!
amethystcape
amethystcape
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  KEAN Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:19 pm

willing to goto canada?
KEAN
KEAN
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  amethystcape Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:30 pm

KEAN wrote:willing to goto canada?

I would, but it would be a little more. Not only will it cost more to ship it, but I loathe filling out customs forms, such a hassle.

I'll get back to you on that one.
amethystcape
amethystcape
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  amethystcape Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:51 pm

PayPal account is almost empty, could really use some money for another purchase...

90 shipped to the US.
amethystcape
amethystcape
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 pm

amethystcape wrote:PayPal account is almost empty, could really use some money for another purchase...

90 shipped to the US.

Good price, someone should move on this if they ahven't already gotten a white copperhead. They are beautiful things!
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  amethystcape Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:00 pm

whacko wrote:
amethystcape wrote:PayPal account is almost empty, could really use some money for another purchase...

90 shipped to the US.

Good price, someone should move on this if they ahven't already gotten a white copperhead. They are beautiful things!

Indeed they are, quite a sight...and next to a DIY slp? Sickness...
amethystcape
amethystcape
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  amethystcape Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:27 am

Pending bounce
amethystcape
amethystcape
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  amethystcape Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:48 am

Buyer backed out, still available. Pending again
amethystcape
amethystcape
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  amethystcape Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:02 am

Sold, close/lock please
amethystcape
amethystcape
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down