COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has the most complete Jamungo collection?

+8
colbert
Attila The Dan
jorester
darkghost973
nyhousekid
ontheDL
EL PADRINO
BigC
12 posters

Go down

Who has the most complete Jamungo collection? Empty Who has the most complete Jamungo collection?

Post  BigC Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:39 am

Def. Not me. I'm talking all Jamungo products. I'm thinking it's probably Dreamattack.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Who has the most complete Jamungo collection? Empty Re: Who has the most complete Jamungo collection?

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:44 am

i think you <3 dreamattack.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Who has the most complete Jamungo collection? Empty Re: Who has the most complete Jamungo collection?

Post  ontheDL Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 am

Him or colbert.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:08 am

ontheDL wrote:Him or colbert.

oh yeah....and colbert definitely got something in his wtf box that da does NOT have.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:24 am

im not too far behind...only thing i dont have is crappy cats...and a 3" nade......but you guys do have a lot of doubles & triples etc...& more customs then I do..I only have like 3 customs....except for the few designs I really love I just have 1 of each...but Im still close violent violent violent violent
oh yea and Im missing those anarchy things from Kozik...meehhh geek

Last edited by nyhousekid on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:26 am

id say colbert, rallyex, dreamattack and jorester have the most complete collections that i have a seen pics of on the forum mad lol!
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:33 am

I'm not sure about the other guys with the crappy cats, and the anarchies, especially. Anyways, I wasn't doing this as a competition, I was just wondering.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:39 am

dont Sad dry your cyclops
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm

for sure !!! complete collection

1. colbert
2.dreamattack

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Some of you guys have amazing collections from what i have seen. Im not on a completionist tip personally, just going after the exits i love happen to be pretty much .. most of them so far Very Happy

On a Non Jamungo note - I am going to have to start collecting the Usugrow Rebel / Salvation Inks, love them!
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:41 pm

freaking blue candypaint started it all. i'm missing the GID MJ, and a sqube end table. and i have hardly any prints. i'm going to try and have quite a few customs done this year.

The one-offs ferg has done and will be doing are a great idea in my opinion. it allows other collectors to actually have something that even someone like me doesn't have. yes it burns when someone else gets it but i pretty much consider them customs, they just happen to be done by ferg.

Also, i get the weirdest reactions from contractors and clients that come into my office. Most just don't get it. Nothing better than explaining to clients that you collect Blow Up Dolls. thanks ferg
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:19 pm

I agree about the 1 of 1's. Even if done by Ferg, they are still customs. I would even go as far as to say the blank misfortunes, and 3" blank bud and nade do not count, as far as a complete collection. That being said, I still love them. What a Face
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:57 pm

there's some mini rare sqwerts out there too
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:29 am

I am missing the chrome Aluminum, and I don't have the blank 3" Nade and Bud, no end table either although I most definitely will. Cool I don't think I'm missing anything else. If it's an official release I hope to acquire it at some point. The chrome definitely haunts me. Most definitely short on prints, only have about 10 or so. Smile
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  doug Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:08 am

dreamattack27 wrote:I am missing the chrome Alumiiinium, and I don't have the blank 3" Nade and Bud, no end table either
same, plus the Blue Monkey Skull BUD. just picked up the parka - thanks El P! I love you
doug
doug
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  benswift Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:02 am

ya'll must have deep pockets or un-maxed-out credit cards.
benswift
benswift
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.benswift.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:22 pm

nyhousekid is creepin on the #1spot!!!
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Mendez wrote:there's some mini rare sqwerts out there too

why you gotta go and ruin my day! pics or it didn't happen. were they blanks, or just like the others, but you know, smaller?
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:27 pm

colbert wrote:
Mendez wrote:there's some mini rare sqwerts out there too

why you gotta go and ruin my day! pics or it didn't happen. were they blanks, or just like the others, but you know, smaller?

yup, saw it at Pink Ghost in Florida. 1" sqwert, fuckers wouldn't sell it to me. They had it behind glass with some other random minis. FERG were these some prototype or just a fluke? There was only one at Pink Ghost.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:41 am

3" WHITE NADE FOUND violent violent violent violent violent
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:18 pm

violent clown
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down