COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need your help my Jamungo brothers.

5 posters

Go down

I need your help my Jamungo brothers. Empty I need your help my Jamungo brothers.

Post  BigC Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:15 am

So a bunch of us on the KR board got screwed over by a board member named plastic me. I had a deal with her that was part trade and the rest she would send me the money for. She had wickedz32 paypal me the money. Now he's saying that the money he sent me was for something that she never sent him. Now he's trying to get the money back from me, even though I got screwed by her too. He filed a claim with his credit card company and Paypal has frozen my account and put me at a negative balance of almost $200. Please help me out in this thread. If my paypal account gets permanently frozen I'm fucked. If I can't get money through paypal I am limited to $200 a month disability to support my two young kids and I. Please say whatever words you can on my behalf to make wickedz32 do the right thing.

http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=115047&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I'm sorry to bring this drama here, but I don't know what to do and I really need your help.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

I need your help my Jamungo brothers. Empty Re: I need your help my Jamungo brothers.

Post  whacko Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:33 pm

Man that sucks bro! This situation really pisses me off! I mean it makes people not want to pull trades or sell shit on the boards, because fuckers like that douche are screwing people over.... and this sounds complicated not the usual "I paid and never got my shit" situation.

I don't know if anything that people say on a message forum will make this person straighten up, but we can try.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I need your help my Jamungo brothers. Empty Re: I need your help my Jamungo brothers.

Post  BigC Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:35 pm

whacko wrote:Man that sucks bro! This situation really pisses me off! I mean it makes people not want to pull trades or sell shit on the boards, because fuckers like that douche are screwing people over.... and this sounds complicated not the usual "I paid and never got my shit" situation.

I don't know if anything that people say on a message forum will make this person straighten up, but we can try.

That's all I can ask. I wrote to paypal and suggested that Andy (wickedz32) and Sandra (plasticme) may have been working together from the begining and used Paypal to defraud me. Cuz if you think about it, I'm already screwed. If Andy gets his money back, he will be out nothing and I will be even more screwed then I am right now.

I have no clue of what kind of action I can take, but it would probably take about $200 in gas to drive to her place and even more to get me out of jail.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:26 pm

Evil or Very Mad thats just wrong. i saw the kr thread about this. i will ask my friend what is legal advice would be and get back to you
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:08 pm

posted my $.02 on there, if it helps.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:55 am

thanx
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzen Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:39 am

Sorry to hear this is happening. This is one of the main reasons I stopped selling at KR. To many low ballers, flakes and thieves.
Fuzen
Fuzen
Trench Warmer

http://flickr.com/photos/fuzen/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down