COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED - Bunkr Bustr REVOLVE (Clear Chase and Normal), BeaterCat (Clear Chase), Terminade (Clear Chase), Che (Clear Chase)

2 posters

Go down

WANTED - Bunkr Bustr REVOLVE (Clear Chase and Normal), BeaterCat (Clear Chase), Terminade (Clear Chase), Che (Clear Chase) Empty WANTED - Bunkr Bustr REVOLVE (Clear Chase and Normal), BeaterCat (Clear Chase), Terminade (Clear Chase), Che (Clear Chase)

Post  wwheeler214 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:06 am

I need ALL of the above stated. Most are from the new "Bunkr Bustr" blindboxes.

If anyone has ANY of the above items stated in the title, please drop me a comment!

Thanks,

Wes
wwheeler214
wwheeler214

Back to top Go down

WANTED - Bunkr Bustr REVOLVE (Clear Chase and Normal), BeaterCat (Clear Chase), Terminade (Clear Chase), Che (Clear Chase) Empty Re: WANTED - Bunkr Bustr REVOLVE (Clear Chase and Normal), BeaterCat (Clear Chase), Terminade (Clear Chase), Che (Clear Chase)

Post  nyhousekid Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:41 pm

nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

WANTED - Bunkr Bustr REVOLVE (Clear Chase and Normal), BeaterCat (Clear Chase), Terminade (Clear Chase), Che (Clear Chase) Empty Re: WANTED - Bunkr Bustr REVOLVE (Clear Chase and Normal), BeaterCat (Clear Chase), Terminade (Clear Chase), Che (Clear Chase)

Post  nyhousekid Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:42 pm

i have a regular ferg revolve if you want it pm me
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down