COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loctite........

2 posters

Go down

Loctite........ Empty Loctite........

Post  BigC Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:53 am

Fixed my shoes. Hopefully it will work on the two customs I need to fix. Maybe I can fix one of my 36 broken legged clear red Ches too. Hehehe
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Loctite........ Empty Re: Loctite........

Post  whacko Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:09 pm

BigC wrote:Fixed my shoes. Hopefully it will work on the two customs I need to fix. Maybe I can fix one of my 36 broken legged clear red Ches too. Hehehe

Fixing the leg of a Che or any BUD is hard, not so much in getting the glue to stick but because you have to get the alignment just right or the leg will stick into the body at a weird angle.

whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:48 pm

whacko wrote:
BigC wrote:Fixed my shoes. Hopefully it will work on the two customs I need to fix. Maybe I can fix one of my 36 broken legged clear red Ches too. Hehehe

Fixing the leg of a Che or any BUD is hard, not so much in getting the glue to stick but because you have to get the alignment just right or the leg will stick into the body at a weird angle.

fixed that, the broken arm is fixed but doesn't look great. The broken part of the other custom is missing.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum