COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for complete checklist to see all the bunkr bustrs i need....yes i need them!!

+3
whacko
wpaarts
wmontague46
7 posters

Go down

Looking for complete checklist to see all the bunkr bustrs i need....yes i need them!!  Empty Looking for complete checklist to see all the bunkr bustrs i need....yes i need them!!

Post  wmontague46 Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Ive been searching the web for a good bunker buster checklist but have been unable to find one. If possible also add all the percentages of getting each bunker buster. I cant believe jamungo wouldnt put a checklist on their site or in the box's. Please let me know all!!!
wmontague46
wmontague46

Back to top Go down

Looking for complete checklist to see all the bunkr bustrs i need....yes i need them!!  Empty Re: Looking for complete checklist to see all the bunkr bustrs i need....yes i need them!!

Post  wpaarts Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Look HERE
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for complete checklist to see all the bunkr bustrs i need....yes i need them!!  Empty Re: Looking for complete checklist to see all the bunkr bustrs i need....yes i need them!!

Post  wmontague46 Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Thanks
wmontague46
wmontague46

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:35 pm

No problem
Hope you found what you wanted Smile
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:44 am

The BUNKR BUSTRs aren't really a "set" like Series 3 was a set, that is why it is hard to find checklists and percentages. The BUNKR BUSTR boxes were just a convenient way to sell off the left over BUD of the Month figures. Most of them had been released singly in the months prior to the release of the BUNKR BUSTR cases.

The only ones that were exclusive to the BUNKR BUSTR boxes were the Che's, Budcats, & Revolve BUDs. In short, getting a full set of BUNKR BUSTRs is meaningless, unless it is just a beginning to get a full set of BoTM BUDs Smile

BTW, the reason there are no percentages of the BUNKR BUSTR figures is because they all had the same percentages. 720 colored & 280 clear chase of each figure. All of the silver box BoTM figures were created in units of 1000, with this color/clear ratio. Some of the older BUD of the Month figures are much more rare, however.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:59 am

whacko wrote:The BUNKR BUSTRs aren't really a "set" like Series 3 was a set, that is why it is hard to find checklists and percentages. The BUNKR BUSTR boxes were just a convenient way to sell off the left over BUD of the Month figures. Most of them had been released singly in the months prior to the release of the BUNKR BUSTR cases.

The only ones that were exclusive to the BUNKR BUSTR boxes were the Che's, Budcats, & Revolve BUDs. In short, getting a full set of BUNKR BUSTRs is meaningless, unless it is just a beginning to get a full set of BoTM BUDs Smile

BTW, the reason there are no percentages of the BUNKR BUSTR figures is because they all had the same percentages. 720 colored & 280 clear chase of each figure. All of the "Clear Chase" BoTM figures were created in units of 1000, with this color/clear ratio. Some of the older BUD of the Month figures are much more rare, however.

Droppin knowlege clap
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:52 am

all of that is correct...one small amendment to what whacko said would be that the revolve release numbers are about half of the rest.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:35 am

I always felt like the blue revolve buds were more rare than the clear ones too...I tried quite a few BBs and they were all clear.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Admin wrote:all of that is correct...one small amendment to what whacko said would be that the revolve release numbers are about half of the rest.

mmm, candypainted goodness

nice synopsis whacko
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down