COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gamers christmas

2 posters

Go down

A gamers christmas Empty A gamers christmas

Post  Neo_182 Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:29 pm

I entered a contest to win a signature / limited edition mouse from Razer.
The deathadder. My favorite mouse.

I've supported and been friends with the nice people at Razer for some time. To my surprise upon logging into facebook earlier today i saw my name posted on the contest page. Smile

Pretty effin' sweet!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/min-liang-tan/for-the-winners-the-razer-deathadder-signature-black-edition/175843725769420

This was a really tough decision for me to pick out the winners. Most of the entries were awesome and I wish I had more of these to give out - but well, I've only got three out of the 1337 Razer DeathAdder Signature Black Editions that we made to give away and here are the winners:

David Jenkinson: Your submission caught my eye (the Razer logo in your profile pic sure helped!) and from your post, you're definitely a hardcore Razer fan that bleeds Razer green!

Jonathan Cauvier: It's hard to argue that someone with a Razer tattoo on his left arm and owns 6 Razer DeathAdders isn't a hardcore Razer fan - go convert someone to Razer this Christmas because you're going to add the Signature edition to your collection!

Ray Poole: Given that your long history with Razer is pretty much a mirror of the designs that we've released, I'm pretty sure you're going to be Razer for life!

--

Sorry if this is too much geek for you to handle. I'm pretty stoked right now. Twisted Evil
A gamers christmas RazerDASig1
A gamers christmas RazerDASig4
A gamers christmas RazerDASig3
A gamers christmas RazerDASig2

Neo_182
Neo_182
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

A gamers christmas Empty Re: A gamers christmas

Post  fender Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Razor mouses are da shit! I use my death adder (with glowing logo) for gaming all the time.
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo_182 Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:07 pm

fender wrote:Razor mouses are da shit! I use my death adder (with glowing logo) for gaming all the time.
Indeed. Same here i have a custom painted one myself.
And a Lachesis at home.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/Neo_182/DSCF1320.jpg All their mice are crazy good. But my fav is and always will be the Deathadder. Smile
Neo_182
Neo_182
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down