COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9" F-bomb///Mono Crappy Cat///Luke Chueh Black in White/// 3" buds * price drop

4 posters

Go down

9" F-bomb///Mono Crappy Cat///Luke Chueh Black in White/// 3" buds * price drop Empty 9" F-bomb///Mono Crappy Cat///Luke Chueh Black in White/// 3" buds * price drop

Post  manny Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 am

I was hoping to come across a 3" but no luck... For those of you who do have one this would look great next to it. Correct me if I'm wrong but this was part of the WTF box a few years back. Again correct me if I'm wrong, there was only small run of these; I want to say 50 ,not too sure. It's still factory sealed and I'll through in a Jamungo sticker as well. If the price is a bit high please PM me.

$100 $90 $75 shipped including tracking in the US. Add $10 world wide.

9" F-bomb///Mono Crappy Cat///Luke Chueh Black in White/// 3" buds * price drop Dsc_1211

* added
Series 2 Tequila Chase $30 $20 shipped... sold

Series 2 Jermaine Rogers $10 shipped

Mono Crappy Cat $55 $50 shipped

Luke Chueh black in white $145 $125 shipped... sold

Comes with all original packaging in great condition

Thank you!

Last edited by manny on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 am; edited 10 times in total
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

9" F-bomb///Mono Crappy Cat///Luke Chueh Black in White/// 3" buds * price drop Empty Re: 9" F-bomb///Mono Crappy Cat///Luke Chueh Black in White/// 3" buds * price drop

Post  manny Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 am

Correction... According to one of the list here there were only 28 made
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

9" F-bomb///Mono Crappy Cat///Luke Chueh Black in White/// 3" buds * price drop Empty Re: 9" F-bomb///Mono Crappy Cat///Luke Chueh Black in White/// 3" buds * price drop

Post  whacko Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:33 am

manny wrote:Correction... According to one of the list here there were only 28 made

I think that there are more than 28, but only 28 were distributed as part of the WTF Box promotion. FERG has hinted that these may (or may not) see wider distribution in the future. Personally I think FERG is making something like this with them in his basement:

9" F-bomb///Mono Crappy Cat///Luke Chueh Black in White/// 3" buds * price drop Terrac10
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:11 am

stuff added
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Price drop
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 am

I'm flexible with the prices. If you guys are interested in anything PM me an offer.
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  MadMex Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:19 am

I'll take tequila! Payment sent Cool

*EDIT* He's here already!
9" F-bomb///Mono Crappy Cat///Luke Chueh Black in White/// 3" buds * price drop Jamungo
MadMex
MadMex
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:31 pm

MadMex wrote:I'll take tequila! Payment sent Cool

*EDIT* He's here already!
9" F-bomb///Mono Crappy Cat///Luke Chueh Black in White/// 3" buds * price drop Jamungo

Im glad... They look cool together
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Final price drop... Don't want to do this but if they dont sell here Im going put it up for bids, oh and Ill also kill an innocent bunny.
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  mgraham Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:43 am

Bump for a great seller. Manny's prices are great, he's easy to deal with, and he ships lightning quick.
mgraham
mgraham

Back to top Go down

Post  MadMex Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 am

I agree! So, buy his stuff and save a poor innocent bunny! Suspect

I know I need to dust mu shelves! Rolling Eyes
MadMex
MadMex
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down