COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOZZEL S004 [frozn whole] Retail

+70
Gatiio
dan-knee rock
Stush
Myxzoid
dedicatedart
itsa_mia
666ways2love
mefisto
muffinman
scumonkey
slinky42
cheapass
cq.3vilkid
manny
Blood101
nath88
quentdiggy
zmigol
squirrel1777
contrapunctusx
Chef Ferrari
CMB
cornball
funkin
Colossus of Destiny
agentzuluka
nnumber6
ejholmes30
drjenkins
wullagaru
lalala
thehanggang
thepress83
Shinyvera
eldoobya
pazzi
rotokirby
supercurio
nvs03lex
Photo David
mgraham
cripery
zxxzViperzxxz
Mikeyk
Eric
longbow
BigC
dreamattack27
Neo_182
Silver
edstuff
defcon
charyou
LonerStoner
rattM1CE
jorester
ontheDL
vinylgoddess
el_payaso_loco
gasTHUMB
Ballou34
wpaarts
whacko
nicocato
M00Nman
devito1195
mazdevilz
Mendez
konfucious
Admin
74 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

NOZZEL S004 [frozn whole] Retail - Page 13 Empty Re: NOZZEL S004 [frozn whole] Retail

Post  longbow Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:57 am

Cool, Frozen Chip !
longbow
longbow
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

NOZZEL S004 [frozn whole] Retail - Page 13 Empty Re: NOZZEL S004 [frozn whole] Retail

Post  jorester Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:33 am

Shinyvera wrote:Our Frozen army so far. We need to empty our display cabinet and with a bit more mix n match (and a few more squadts) our Frozen army will be complete Very Happy
NOZZEL S004 [frozn whole] Retail - Page 13 6220409375_4e29a9168c_z
Frozenish Army so far. by Shinyvera, on Flickr

perfect frozen collection . awesome Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:48 pm

jorester wrote:

Yes ,I have all the squadts since the beginning except black Copperhead and minight jack eyes G i D .

Cool

ooops......
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  cheapass Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:23 pm

jorester wrote:
cheapass wrote:
jorester wrote:NOZZEL S004 [frozn whole] Retail - Page 13 Imgp0025

Cool

Let's have a pic of all ur gassed squadts line up ! Including the one u won from ferg!! Twisted Evil

ok , pics soon , very soon !!!!
cheapass
cheapass
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  lalala Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:55 pm

ontheDL wrote:The frozns seem to be painted differently than the rest of the squadts. I think you'll be fine though. Just don't move the weapons around a lot.

Thanks for the advice sir What a Face

Shinyvera wrote:Our Frozen army so far. We need to empty our display cabinet and with a bit more mix n match (and a few more squadts) our Frozen army will be complete Very Happy
Frozenish Army so far. by Shinyvera, on Flickr

Shit man! Frozn division!
lalala
lalala
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Where did you get the poster in the back???

LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:09 am

cheapass wrote:

Let's have a pic of all ur gassed squadts line up ! Including the one u won from ferg!! Twisted Evil

NOZZEL S004 [frozn whole] Retail - Page 13 Imgp0028

Cool

jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  cheapass Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:38 am

What a Face Tks!

That's some line-up rite there!!!!! Jealous!!!
cheapass
cheapass
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:57 am

Damn. I am so hatin right now
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinyvera Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:37 am

Love Joresters Gassed crew clap cheers
Thanks for the comments on our Frozen army Very Happy We wanted to wait until they were in the cabinet but Andrew has decided Frozen Nozzel is deffinately his favourite so couldnt wait to get a picture Very Happy I still cant choose a favourite and dont want too! Although blueGID could win tongue
The 2 prints at the back are not a poster they are 1/1 prints waiting to be framed.
Shinyvera
Shinyvera
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Shinyvera wrote:Love Joresters Gassed crew clap cheers
Thanks for the comments on our Frozen army Very Happy We wanted to wait until they were in the cabinet but Andrew has decided Frozen Nozzel is deffinately his favourite so couldnt wait to get a picture Very Happy I still cant choose a favourite and dont want too! Although blueGID could win tongue
The 2 prints at the back are not a poster they are 1/1 prints waiting to be framed.

cudos on the prints........
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  eldoobya Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:09 pm

those prints are the tits! What a Face
eldoobya
eldoobya
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  zxxzViperzxxz Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:34 am

Haha I love just went on eBay and tries to bid for one of these and boom instantly outbid!!! Wtf?
zxxzViperzxxz
zxxzViperzxxz
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:07 am

eldoobya wrote:those prints are the tits! What a Face

Seriously. I think they're both one-offs too.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinyvera Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:01 pm

ontheDL wrote:
eldoobya wrote:those prints are the tits! What a Face

Seriously. I think they're both one-offs too.
Thanks guys. Yep they are 1/1!
We went to buy a 1 of 5 and couldnt resist getting those 2 aswell Twisted Evil As soon as we saw them, love at first sight and decision was made cheers
We need to get them framed and proper photos taken but for now the clip frame keeps them safe and we can still see them Very Happy
Shinyvera
Shinyvera
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:20 am

Okay so you guys might remember that I was bummed because I had bought a Nozzel from a store the day they were released and never got it, and couldn't prove it on my Paypal. Well....I called DeKorner at the time because I was sure I ordered from them, they basically told me that I was crazy and to fuck off. So I thought I WAS crazy and called Roto and any other store that i thought I might have ordered from, but nothing. (BTW Rotofugi was and is SO polite. They pulled out all the stops to make sure I was satisfied and had no order there.)

Long story longer, I finally get an email saying my order is in...at DeKorner, but they have been waiting to ship it to me until I VERIFY MY PAYPAL ADDRESS????

I said, um, WHAT?? and Gave them my address. They shipped it. Thats the good part. I'm getting my figure. Then the lady emails me back and say it was MY fault, I must have called some other store, NOT hers, but whatever, be happy you're getting it. I wrote back this:

"My phone number is on my paypal, you could have called rather than let it sit there a month. I don't understand at all. What were you going to do if I didn't respond, just keep the money and the figure? NO OTHER store conducts business this way. Whatever, I'm done, shoulda just ordered from Rotofugi, and will next time. I like your selection and all, we have the same tastes actually, but yeah this is really starting to make me angry. You had my order but didn't ship it for a month because you didn't know if my address was right? Then when I call you say I don't have an order there, but when it turns out to be your mistake you tell me I must have been the confused one? In the future you might want to take the "customer is always right" approach instead of blaming me. I have no reason to make things up. I'm the one that you put through months of worry and wondering while you had my cash. It's insulting. I just want my toy. Please do not respond.

I thought about not doing this, but hey, I just think that you guys should know in the event that you believe your money should support Stores that care.
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:31 am

your word is good here

Rotofugi is gold
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:03 am

boom
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  mefisto Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:31 pm

NOZZEL S004 [frozn whole] Retail - Page 13 IMGP4923
mefisto
mefisto
CAD Grunt

http://squadt.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  eldoobya Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:05 pm

clap What a Face clap What a Face clap
eldoobya
eldoobya
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Okay, I took my medicine. Better now. violent ahhhh!
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:06 pm

quentdiggy wrote:Okay so you guys might remember that I was bummed because I had bought a Nozzel from a store the day they were released and never got it, and couldn't prove it on my Paypal. Well....I called DeKorner at the time because I was sure I ordered from them, they basically told me that I was crazy and to fuck off. So I thought I WAS crazy and called Roto and any other store that i thought I might have ordered from, but nothing. (BTW Rotofugi was and is SO polite. They pulled out all the stops to make sure I was satisfied and had no order there.)

Long story longer, I finally get an email saying my order is in...at DeKorner, but they have been waiting to ship it to me until I VERIFY MY PAYPAL ADDRESS????

I said, um, WHAT?? and Gave them my address. They shipped it. Thats the good part. I'm getting my figure. Then the lady emails me back and say it was MY fault, I must have called some other store, NOT hers, but whatever, be happy you're getting it. I wrote back this:

"My phone number is on my paypal, you could have called rather than let it sit there a month. I don't understand at all. What were you going to do if I didn't respond, just keep the money and the figure? NO OTHER store conducts business this way. Whatever, I'm done, shoulda just ordered from Rotofugi, and will next time. I like your selection and all, we have the same tastes actually, but yeah this is really starting to make me angry. You had my order but didn't ship it for a month because you didn't know if my address was right? Then when I call you say I don't have an order there, but when it turns out to be your mistake you tell me I must have been the confused one? In the future you might want to take the "customer is always right" approach instead of blaming me. I have no reason to make things up. I'm the one that you put through months of worry and wondering while you had my cash. It's insulting. I just want my toy. Please do not respond.

I thought about not doing this, but hey, I just think that you guys should know in the event that you believe your money should support Stores that care.

all is well, which finished well !!!
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:13 am

jorester wrote:
quentdiggy wrote:Okay so you guys might remember that I was bummed because I had bought a Nozzel from a store the day they were released and never got it, and couldn't prove it on my Paypal. Well....I called DeKorner at the time because I was sure I ordered from them, they basically told me that I was crazy and to fuck off. So I thought I WAS crazy and called Roto and any other store that i thought I might have ordered from, but nothing. (BTW Rotofugi was and is SO polite. They pulled out all the stops to make sure I was satisfied and had no order there.)

True enough. I just got it....and it's of course amazing. cheers clap drunken
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 am

quentdiggy wrote:
jorester wrote:

True enough. I just got it....and it's of course amazing. cheers clap drunken

That's great news!!! What a Face What a Face What a Face
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:00 am

Glad ya got it! Sorry about your bad experience, that always sucks. That's just plain laziness on their part. All good now!
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next