COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for some Series 1 Dunnys and Insane Huck-got some special Jamungo pieces 2 offer for trades

2 posters

Go down

Looking for some Series 1 Dunnys and Insane Huck-got some special Jamungo pieces 2 offer for trades Empty Looking for some Series 1 Dunnys and Insane Huck-got some special Jamungo pieces 2 offer for trades

Post  Buellster Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:31 pm

OK I am looking to complete my Series 1 Dunny set.

I am only looking for
Silver Tristan Eaton and
Huck Gee
Both must be defect free with undamaged artist card and box if at all possible, This may not be a deal breaker.
I work on trust here so, you know what makes a mint or near mint piece and what detracts from desirability.

Unfortunately I say this as a long term KR boardie has already screwed me with series 1 purchases where both artist cards were damaged and not disclosed. NOT Happy.

I also require undamaged artist cards only for
Jerry Abstract
Superdeux
Tristan Brown Bear

I might also consider trade on a insane Huck, but the series 1 are my priorities right now

FOR TRADE

9" DIY Bud Glow- 250 pieces
Unabomber- 3.7%
Van Beater "Blackout" Bud Black/Red-150 pieces (Jamungo.com release) (SEALED)
9" White Kozik Nade- 70 pieces
Possibly 9" Orange Nade- 50 pieces (SDCC 07 Jamungo/DKE Booth Exclusive) (NOT SURE I can let this go, Depends what is on the table, I have 1/50 and 7/50)
Ferg "Perp Serp" with extra head- 1.6%
Muttpop Tequila- 2.1%

PLEASE DON'T ASK TO PURCHASE PIECES FROM ME. THESE ARE ONLY UP FOR TRADE DUE TO FRUSTRATION AT NOT FINDING THESE LAST PIECES FOR FAIR PRICES.

Hit me up with what you have and we can take it from there.

Respect.

Thanks to the powers that be, for making me a Halloween winner on the 9" Motobot and Congrats to my fellow budsters who were also fortunate to snag this release.
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Looking for some Series 1 Dunnys and Insane Huck-got some special Jamungo pieces 2 offer for trades Empty Re: Looking for some Series 1 Dunnys and Insane Huck-got some special Jamungo pieces 2 offer for trades

Post  Buellster Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:19 am

No Love Bump
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Looking for some Series 1 Dunnys and Insane Huck-got some special Jamungo pieces 2 offer for trades Empty Re: Looking for some Series 1 Dunnys and Insane Huck-got some special Jamungo pieces 2 offer for trades

Post  BigC Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:28 pm

I wish I had it to trade to you. I hella want two of your pieces. Mad
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down