COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Toxic BUDs from Lindsey Kuhn

+7
Buellster
manny
cornball
el_payaso_loco
whacko
BigC
doug
11 posters

Go down

Custom Toxic BUDs from Lindsey Kuhn Empty Custom Toxic BUDs from Lindsey Kuhn

Post  doug Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:38 am

doug
doug
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Custom Toxic BUDs from Lindsey Kuhn Empty Re: Custom Toxic BUDs from Lindsey Kuhn

Post  BigC Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 pm

I want it, but I just don't have the money. It is cool, but I like my blood splattered one better.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Custom Toxic BUDs from Lindsey Kuhn Empty Re: Custom Toxic BUDs from Lindsey Kuhn

Post  whacko Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Ehhh.
While these are cheaper than the blood splatter edition he made before I don't know if I would want to pay $75 for a "splatter" custom. That 9" BUD can often be found for around $35, and the splatter while cool doesn't show off the artist's abilities or anything. I love the original BUD but I don't think I need two of them.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:59 pm

damn its tempting...very cool i think
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  cornball Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:01 am

decisions? scratch
cornball
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:33 am

The link is not working for me
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:45 pm

Lazy, Easy, Money for the completist in us all Evil or Very Mad

sorry if this offends but times are hard, and the thought process here is Zero...IMHO Wink
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Eh, gonna pass on this one, me thinks.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:44 pm

I like the Toxic green color.
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuhn Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:15 pm

I made these awhile ago just after i did the red splattered edition but they were packed in a pod while i was looking for a new warehouse. Took longer than i thought to get a new place! But anyway, Thanks to those of you that bought one already. I Made the splattered editions cause i love splattered toys. I collect lots of toys and many of my favorites are the splattered ones.
Not to mention that its fun to splatter paint on things! Laughing
Kuhn
Kuhn

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:23 am

Kuhn wrote:I made these awhile ago just after i did the red splattered edition but they were packed in a pod while i was looking for a new warehouse. Took longer than i thought to get a new place! But anyway, Thanks to those of you that bought one already. I Made the splattered editions cause i love splattered toys. I collect lots of toys and many of my favorites are the splattered ones.
Not to mention that its fun to splatter paint on things! Laughing
hahahaha.....awesome...and welcome to the board. I ended up working a deal to get one. Now I have one of each. I believe that's 4 now.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:36 am

Buellster wrote:Lazy, Easy, Money for the completist in us all Evil or Very Mad

sorry if this offends but times are hard, and the thought process here is Zero...IMHO Wink

sorry if this offends, but seeing how this isn't a jamungo/playge release i don't see how the completist comment applies, unless you are talking to all of the kuhn completists on the jamungo forumn. and by your own thought process if times are so hard, how can you blame a guy for trying to sell a box of monkey skull buds he's been sitting on for 3+ years? or are times only hard for toy buyers, but not the artists? your thought process here was zero....IMHO

lazy, easy comment from the critic in us all. chug
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:06 am

colbert wrote:
Buellster wrote:Lazy, Easy, Money for the completist in us all Evil or Very Mad

sorry if this offends, but seeing how this isn't a jamungo/playge release i don't see how the completist comment applies, unless you are talking to all of the kuhn completists on the jamungo forumn. and by your own thought process if times are so hard, how can you blame a guy for trying to sell a box of monkey skull buds he's been sitting on for 3+ years? or are times only hard for toy buyers, but not the artists? your thought process here was zero....IMHO

lazy, easy comment from the critic in us all. chug

manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuhn Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:36 pm

I'm not offended by blog chatter! And i never look at anything as "Easy Money". I did it cause I wanted to! It looks cool on my shelf! So I hoped a few other folks would dig it too. As for being Lazy, I've never been called that before. Laughing
Kuhn
Kuhn

Back to top Go down

Post  cornball Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:39 pm

i just bought one! ahhhh!
cornball
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Kuhn wrote:I'm not offended by blog chatter! And i never look at anything as "Easy Money". I did it cause I wanted to! It looks cool on my shelf! So I hoped a few other folks would dig it too. As for being Lazy, I've never been called that before. Laughing
LAZY!!! OK, now you've been called it twice. haha. Seriously though. Thanks for doing this. I'm a gore lover, so of course, I loved the blood splatter the most, even more then the blue and red prototype. But I can't wait to get this in my grubby little hands and put it with the rest of them.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:52 pm

I do love GID.. if I hadn't lost my job I would probably buy it. But I'm dropping $300 on Wilkowski Labbits (hopefully) and I have to draw the line somewhere...
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down