COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew Bell Kidreaper White Chase!/WWRp/James Jarvis/UNKL camo Sug

4 posters

Go down

Andrew Bell Kidreaper White Chase!/WWRp/James Jarvis/UNKL camo Sug Empty Andrew Bell Kidreaper White Chase!/WWRp/James Jarvis/UNKL camo Sug

Post  smokebelch Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:41 am

Hey

Shoot me a PM if any questions, or if you'd like more photos, and thanks for looking ;D

condesing down my collection and looking at selling a few classic vinyl pieces. Never bought any of these with a view to sell em, but unfortunatly needs must!
Unfortunatly these do not have their original boxes (with great regret was unable to store them due to space), but are all in excellent condition- only ever displayed in my detolf.
Original Bigfoot One- classic piece of vinyl history- this is the brown (with green highlights) version -SOLD!

Andrew Bell Kidreaper White Chase!/WWRp/James Jarvis/UNKL camo Sug 3271958887_7b017d0b08_b

Lots of James Jarvis Stuff-

Also Green, Blue tattoed, and beige tattoed yod. Orange Birdgod. Vortigerns Machine Troll- huge 17in tall! MR Spoons 12in make an offer if interested in any of these.
Original Green Camo Sug from UNKL £50 shipped to UK
Also a couple of original MadLs - mimic and Chris Lee- again make an offer if after these.

Shots of all these up on my flickr page- thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions Very Happy

ALL PRICES TO UK- though happy to ship wordwide if you pay shipping Smile

Last edited by smokebelch on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:34 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Couple of WWRp price drops)
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Andrew Bell Kidreaper White Chase!/WWRp/James Jarvis/UNKL camo Sug Empty Re: Andrew Bell Kidreaper White Chase!/WWRp/James Jarvis/UNKL camo Sug

Post  NDB747 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Your 'Dirty Deeds Bertie' Flickr photos were a huge inspiration and played a big part in why I started to photograph designer toys...

...and now he's for sale !?!!
NDB747
NDB747
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Andrew Bell Kidreaper White Chase!/WWRp/James Jarvis/UNKL camo Sug Empty Re: Andrew Bell Kidreaper White Chase!/WWRp/James Jarvis/UNKL camo Sug

Post  smokebelch Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:15 am

^^^ Cheers dude Very Happy
Yeah unfortunatly needs must, he's been in his box for the last couple of years so thought it was about time to let him go... I've still got the WWRp version for photos though Wink
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  NDB747 Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:22 am

smokebelch--- seriously interested in that Bertie...but, it's a timing $ issue.

I have some non-toy related stuff for sale locally myself ...(and toy stuff too) ... if all goes well I will gladly take him off your hands.

Cheers! Very Happy
NDB747
NDB747
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:04 am

Quick update- Bertie & Bigfoot gone, and a couple of price reductions Very Happy
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Andrew Bell Kidreaper White Chase!/WWRp/James Jarvis/UNKL camo Sug Empty nice

Post  cq.3vilkid Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:38 am

KR nice
cq.3vilkid
cq.3vilkid
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:18 am

Lower the price on the SUG Wink
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:24 am

wpaarts wrote:Lower the price on the SUG Wink
C&D special price £40 plus shipping? Smile
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:47 am

I'll check my account...
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:05 pm

wpaarts wrote:I'll check my account...
Haha cool, let me know if you'd like him Laughing
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:34 am

Couple of price drops on the WWRp's
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down