COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for the Motobot Halloween 9". There's one on the bay

4 posters

Go down

Looking for the Motobot Halloween 9". There's one on the bay Empty Looking for the Motobot Halloween 9". There's one on the bay

Post  Buellster Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:36 pm

In case anyone is looking for this Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud by Motorbot Ltd 20 Dunny Item number: 200274683365
Oh just to clarify this is NOT mine, I have no idea who's it is, just letting the posse know there's one up for grabs, I suppose it's not too much of a flipper price, if you need this.
No further comment really. affraid
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Looking for the Motobot Halloween 9". There's one on the bay Empty Re: Looking for the Motobot Halloween 9". There's one on the bay

Post  BigC Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:40 pm

yeah I posted that in the motorbot custom pics thread. Dunno if I feel happy doing this flipper a favor, but I do want to help any of the group that needs one.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Looking for the Motobot Halloween 9". There's one on the bay Empty Re: Looking for the Motobot Halloween 9". There's one on the bay

Post  whacko Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:40 pm

Let me know if you see a 3" up for sale. I love my 9" Mummy but he is missing his little brother!
It sucks that this guy is flipping it, but I am a little interested to see what it will go for...
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:03 pm

We have a couple available (9") from people who backed out. pm me if you want one. 166.00 plus ship.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:47 pm

BigC wrote:yeah I posted that in the motorbot custom pics thread. Dunno if I feel happy doing this flipper a favor, but I do want to help any of the group that needs one.

I totally retract this comment. I forgot the original price. This ebay dude is offering free shipping, so after ebay and paypal fees, he's making at most almost nothing.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:08 am

BigC wrote:
BigC wrote:yeah I posted that in the motorbot custom pics thread. Dunno if I feel happy doing this flipper a favor, but I do want to help any of the group that needs one.

I totally retract this comment. I forgot the original price. This ebay dude is offering free shipping, so after ebay and paypal fees, he's making at most almost nothing.

After shipping from Jamungo, the 9" Mummy BUD cost $160. So yeah, a $199 resell isn't exactly unreasonable.

Wish the guy coulda posted his desire to sell it in our Selling forum first, though, since he obviously knows where this forum is if he has a Mummy BUD, and like you said several people who wanted one missed out because of the drawn. Someone here would probably have taken it off his hands without him having to pay eBay fees.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down