K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  DROBOT on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:55 pm

I passed on this one. I am starting to regret it now. Shit............
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 492
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 41
Location : Rockaway Beach (Queens), NY

http://www.myspace.com/djwillierossmusicpage/blog/418603583

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  Ianb1420 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:07 am

Got to say k11's are def in my top 3 behind midnight jack and soon to be germ.
Ianb1420
Ianb1420
CAD Grunt

Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-09-23
Location : In the middle of everywhere

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  kaijukills on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 am

Almost slept on this release but managed to be up in time to get my order through Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Even know chase figures are more desired i like the OG color pattern much more not a big fan of yellow toys.
kaijukills
kaijukills
CAD Recruit

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  itsa_mia on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 am

grats, welcome cheers

itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 5339
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 50
Location : N49

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  kaijukills on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:40 am

itsa_mia wrote:grats, welcome cheers


Thank you very much Laughing glad to be apart of the obsession
kaijukills
kaijukills
CAD Recruit

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  Marleybone on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:11 am

Scored a set! Nice work Ferg - another successful sell out
Marleybone
Marleybone
CAD Recruit

Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  el_payaso_loco on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:04 am

Well i got my set of dogs Very Happy. was so busy earlier just had time to buy and go back to work. Regular or yyellow snow both versions are soo sick.

Congrats ferg on another great sale keep em coming
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Posts : 2047
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 30
Location : toronto

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  niskio on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:18 am

I accidentally bought 2, paypal gave me an error and to be safe and fast, or sent another payment. This year has started very well with the releases. But now I have no more money on the card. I'm in the shit! And now I hope I have at least two in a set yellow. I do not work, and here in Italy in the last period, we are all in deep shit. It will be tough having to go this year.
niskio
niskio
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1205
Join date : 2011-06-30
Age : 35
Location : Potenza South Italy or Milan

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  Ianb1420 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:22 am

Oh new header...... Suspect
Ianb1420
Ianb1420
CAD Grunt

Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-09-23
Location : In the middle of everywhere

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  longbow on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:40 am

had to pass on this one due to lack of funds Sad
longbow
longbow
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 432
Join date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  gua_ping on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:41 am

Congrats on the sale Ferg... cheers
gua_ping
gua_ping
CAD Grunt

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  charyou on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:49 am

If any body bought extras I would be more than happy to buy. Missed the sale due to work.
charyou
charyou
CAD Grunt

Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-03-07
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  longbow on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:20 am

The more I look at the pictures, the more I am regretting not buying. Damn
longbow
longbow
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 432
Join date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  MagnumManipulator on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:28 am

My first purchase on CAD, and scored two! If I get two regs, i'll sell the other to one of you guys who didn't get a chance to purchase.
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1343
Join date : 2012-01-05
Age : 32
Location : California

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  PoorieZA on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 am

Sitting at work this morning and cant stop smiling. Guess now the wait begins!
PoorieZA
PoorieZA
Pyle

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  kaijukills on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:38 am

The price for this set is amazing and so is ferg for having such passion for putting out toys and making it affordable for all of us. I just don't understand why other toy company's cant put there products out for fair prices like 3A/JAMUNGO just makes it so tough to afford everything. For instance i love coarsetoys but some of there items are just so so pricy makes it very hard to stay on top collecting them. Anyways cant wait for ma lil pooches to land at ma door step and set them wild on ma family LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
kaijukills
kaijukills
CAD Recruit

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  Gatiio on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:38 am

kaijukills wrote:The price for this set is amazing and so is ferg for having such passion for putting out toys and making it affordable for all of us. I just don't understand why other toy company's cant put there products out for fair prices like 3A/JAMUNGO just makes it so tough to afford everything. For instance i love coarsetoys but some of there items are just so so pricy makes it very hard to stay on top collecting them. Anyways cant wait for ma lil pooches to land at ma door step and set them wild on ma family LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

everytime you open a coarse toy, you get an experience. consider that. just like every time you open an apple product you get an experience. those things are worth money and to some extent thats what you pay for with those pieces. Im on the other side, id appreciate if some artists made tons of prints of their toys so i can actually buy them, regardless of price.

in any case, i love CaD, jamungo and Ferg for having, what it seems to me like, a great love for their art and more importantly, respect of their fans.

Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Posts : 3268
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 33
Location : Chicago

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  CMB on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 am


Respect is right, and respect all around. I really like how Squadt is still somewhat smallish. I wish Ferg everything that's coming to him in the future, and the rest of the C&D board definitely is lucky to have an artist so chill at the helm. Squadts rule.
CMB
CMB
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 818
Join date : 2010-06-11

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  kaijukills on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Gatiio wrote:
kaijukills wrote:The price for this set is amazing and so is ferg for having such passion for putting out toys and making it affordable for all of us. I just don't understand why other toy company's cant put there products out for fair prices like 3A/JAMUNGO just makes it so tough to afford everything. For instance i love coarsetoys but some of there items are just so so pricy makes it very hard to stay on top collecting them. Anyways cant wait for ma lil pooches to land at ma door step and set them wild on ma family LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

everytime you open a coarse toy, you get an experience. consider that. just like every time you open an apple product you get an experience. those things are worth money and to some extent thats what you pay for with those pieces. Im on the other side, id appreciate if some artists made tons of prints of their toys so i can actually buy them, regardless of price.

in any case, i love CaD, jamungo and Ferg for having, what it seems to me like, a great love for their art and more importantly, respect of their fans.


Put in a very well manner i like it
kaijukills
kaijukills
CAD Recruit

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-01-17
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  chiprender on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:29 pm

PoorieZA wrote:Sitting at work this morning and cant stop smiling. Guess now the wait begins!

Spoken like a true collector.
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1385
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 51
Location : Nebraska

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  doewie on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 pm

I got one set aswell , as cool as the "yellow sno" variant looks , I think I rather want the blue ones since they'll match better with my FROZN WHOLE squadts

So if I get the chase , I possibly could be thinking of trading or selling , trading would definitely have to be for the blue set + something extra... Razz

But for now we will just have to wait and see , i'm stoked !
doewie
doewie
Trench Warmer

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 30
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  Speedstick on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Hi guys, newbie here...
Ordered 2pcs, 1 for me and 1 for my friend lalala. Pretty excited as this is my first pre order and could be my first collection (if i can resist not buying from secondary market hahahaha)
One thing i want to ask, could i change the shipping address instead of using my paypal address?
Thanks guys
Speedstick
Speedstick
CAD Grunt

Posts : 191
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : J-Town

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  RockNRoll on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Speedstick wrote:Hi guys, newbie here...
Ordered 2pcs, 1 for me and 1 for my friend lalala. Pretty excited as this is my first pre order and could be my first collection (if i can resist not buying from secondary market hahahaha)
One thing i want to ask, could i change the shipping address instead of using my paypal address?
Thanks guys

Welcome!!!
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Posts : 330
Join date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  Stush on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Speedstick wrote:Hi guys, newbie here...
Ordered 2pcs, 1 for me and 1 for my friend lalala. Pretty excited as this is my first pre order and could be my first collection (if i can resist not buying from secondary market hahahaha)
One thing i want to ask, could i change the shipping address instead of using my paypal address?
Thanks guys

Good to have you - it's an amazing place.
Stush
Stush
CAD Too Buku

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  LonerStoner on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Speedstick wrote:Hi guys, newbie here...
Ordered 2pcs, 1 for me and 1 for my friend lalala. Pretty excited as this is my first pre order and could be my first collection (if i can resist not buying from secondary market hahahaha)
One thing i want to ask, could i change the shipping address instead of using my paypal address?
Thanks guys

i think not but i'm not 100% sure

the shipper goes of the paypal address that was chosen at the time of purchase
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Posts : 4747
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : the party bowl

Back to top Go down

 K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac - Page 9 Empty Re: K11 [FROZN WHOLE] III pac

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum