COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So called artist, who I will not give publicity to...

+3
LonerStoner
Gatiio
BigC
7 posters

Go down

So called artist, who I will not give publicity to... Empty So called artist, who I will not give publicity to...

Post  BigC Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 am

This un-named "artist"(I'm sorry to the real artists for even relating the term to him) likes to go on Facebook and write on women's walls about how he going to come to where they live and "ruin their pathetic life." This classless jerk will get his, from somebody, some day.

Last edited by BigC on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

So called artist, who I will not give publicity to... Empty Re: So called artist, who I will not give publicity to...

Post  Gatiio Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:16 pm

chill man. if hes that shit of a person, then theres no need to waste a breadth on it. though, you didnt quote the whole statement. just saying, people use their words lightly, dont follow on his steps. much less b/c of a farmville invite.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

So called artist, who I will not give publicity to... Empty Re: So called artist, who I will not give publicity to...

Post  LonerStoner Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Gatiio wrote:chill man. if hes that shit of a person, then theres no need to waste a breadth on it. though, you didnt quote the whole statement. just saying, people use their words lightly, dont follow on his steps. much less b/c of a farmville invite.

agreed, all stars eventually burnout, no real need to fuel his fire
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:46 pm

I had to get it off of my chest. I was going to call him out on one of his pages, but I didn't want to join them to do so. There was a lot I didn't put, including the part where he calls her a FUCK and basically implies that she has no talent. You have to remember too, he posted this on her page, not just a private message. She went the high road, apologized for any mistake and then deleted him. Unfortunately, I have the man gene and I don't need an excuse to beat someone. He seems to be an internet tough guy. Well if saying that kind of shit to women makes you tough. He is definitely classless. I'm sure he's not that way in real life, because I doubt he'd still be breathing if he was.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Plus this place is like family. If you can't vent to your family, who can you vent to?
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:03 pm

i was going to post this earlier, but i'm glad you came here to vent vs. your other options. hopefully he doesn't live too close to you. then it's just too tempting. let me know if he's from central texas! violent mad2
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:49 pm

BigC wrote:Plus this place is like family. If you can't vent to your family, who can you vent to?

good point. on second thought it was pretty smart to vent with us. since the community is prolly sensible enough to provide good advice. and yeah, he is pretty blegh artistically. clap to you man for being the better dude.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:11 pm

After all this, I was on my phone and opened up facebook to this status.

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
(Romans 12:17–18 NIV)

I'm ashamed of getting so angry, but he is still a prick.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:18 pm

colbert wrote:i was going to post this earlier, but i'm glad you came here to vent vs. your other options. hopefully he doesn't live too close to you. then it's just too tempting. let me know if he's from central texas! violent mad2
I will just say the other side of the pond. But thanks for your support brother.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood101 Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:41 am

FUCK IT, BASEBALL BAT... ( if he lives close) if not the internet isnt worth getting fired up about .. my 2 cents
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:18 am

Blood101 wrote:FUCK IT, BASEBALL BAT... ( if he lives close) if not the internet isnt worth getting fired up about .. my 2 cents

+1 haha

Seems like a dick
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:27 am

we need to add a "like" button to this forum.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 pm

I found your first reaction to be quite normal, venting is the first step towards seeing a problem in a different light. It seems to me that this guy is just an attention whore, I would not worry about it people like that sooner or later get put in their place. Almost like setting things in their natural order.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:43 am

BigC wrote:we need to add a "like" button to this forum.

+1
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:17 am

mazdevilz wrote:I found your first reaction to be quite normal, venting is the first step towards seeing a problem in a different light. It seems to me that this guy is just an attention whore, I would not worry about it people like that sooner or later get put in their place. Almost like setting things in their natural order.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down