COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want To TRADE - Squadt Gassed S003 [OPRSSR] - NOW DONE

2 posters

Go down

Want To TRADE - Squadt Gassed S003 [OPRSSR] - NOW DONE Empty Want To TRADE - Squadt Gassed S003 [OPRSSR] - NOW DONE

Post  smokebelch Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Hey guys,

Saw greg's post the other day about trading his NKD Nozzel body for a gassed- missed it and he's sorted now, but got me thinking I would like to trade the Gassed S003 [OPRSSR] I have.

Potentially would just like to trade the body & helmet- he's in excellent condition, though I have carefully removed the eye pieces (these would not be included). Also comes with both sets of arms.
Perfect if anyone was looking to custom a gassed Very Happy

Ideally looking for a Nozzel- again not bothered about clothing/ eye pieces- would be great if anyone has a spare nkd nozzel from the recent drop. But would need to be in good condition, with original sets of arms. Also open to other helmet types. Also open to a trade which would include the gassed dog that comes with oprssr as well- let me know what you've got Wink

Ideally UK trades would be nice, but happy to trade worldwide.

Drop me a PM if any interest.

EDIT- now traded so all DONE cyclops

Last edited by smokebelch on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Item Traded.)
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Want To TRADE - Squadt Gassed S003 [OPRSSR] - NOW DONE Empty Re: Want To TRADE - Squadt Gassed S003 [OPRSSR] - NOW DONE

Post  squirmy Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:51 am

PM'd
squirmy
squirmy
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Want To TRADE - Squadt Gassed S003 [OPRSSR] - NOW DONE Empty Re: Want To TRADE - Squadt Gassed S003 [OPRSSR] - NOW DONE

Post  smokebelch Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 am

squirmy wrote:PM'd

Replied Wink
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:34 am

Still looking- give me a shout if anyone's interested Very Happy
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down