COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new to Squadts and need help finding some!

+2
chiprender
VinylAddickt
6 posters

Go down

I'm new to Squadts and need help finding some! Empty I'm new to Squadts and need help finding some!

Post  VinylAddickt Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Hey guys,

Just started collecting Squadts a week or so ago from the date of this post. I only own Trouble boy No 45 so far! Sad

Desperately after Chipp and Jack S1 but all figs considered. Any help for a newbie would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by VinylAddickt on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
VinylAddickt
VinylAddickt
Pyle

Back to top Go down

I'm new to Squadts and need help finding some! Empty Re: I'm new to Squadts and need help finding some!

Post  chiprender Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:25 pm

VinylAddickt wrote:Hey guys,

Just started collecting Squadts a week or so ago from the date of this post. I only own Trouble boy No 45 so far! Sad

Desperately after Chipp and Jack S1 but all figs considered. Any help for a newbie would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Daryl.

Welcome to the madness!!!! Very Happy Good luck on your hunt!
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

I'm new to Squadts and need help finding some! Empty Re: I'm new to Squadts and need help finding some!

Post  dedicatedart Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Good luck getting any of the original ones you will probaly and litteraly have to give a arm and leg meaning you'll either be armless or legless if you get them lol
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  yanyaniscool Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:48 pm

dedicatedart wrote:Good luck getting any of the original ones you will probaly and litteraly have to give a arm and leg meaning you'll either be armless or legless if you get them lol

Yes this man is correct lol arm and a leg maybe even a testicle. violent
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  VinylAddickt Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:40 am

Thanks guys, had a feeling you'd say something like that. Smile

My arms a legs I can live without... but my testicles!, I'm kinda attached to those. bounce bounce
VinylAddickt
VinylAddickt
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  nath88 Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:10 am

Welcome aboard!

yeah +1 to all the above. prepare to empty your wallet chasing the dream. i've thought about it but cant justify spending 300+ on just one squadt. I can buy 3 from the squat store for that much.
nath88
nath88
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:14 am

yeah but if your a vinyl crack head like myself and you miss one some times you have to give up a limb.... hand job.... or just let the ass rape you with the prices lol cheers
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  gua_ping Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:56 am

Welcome to the boards...
What a Face
gua_ping
gua_ping
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down