COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QPMNT PAC 5 (fr33dom Club) FOR SALE!**SOLD!! THANK YOU!!**

4 posters

Go down

QPMNT PAC 5 (fr33dom Club) FOR SALE!**SOLD!! THANK YOU!!** Empty QPMNT PAC 5 (fr33dom Club) FOR SALE!**SOLD!! THANK YOU!!**

Post  MagnumManipulator Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:53 am

Hey guys,
I'm selling my qpmnt pac 5 for $50 shipped (US only, sorry). I'm gonna include an extra pair of the silver lenses as a bonus!
The pac is brand new, & sealed. If you're interested let me know. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by MagnumManipulator on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

QPMNT PAC 5 (fr33dom Club) FOR SALE!**SOLD!! THANK YOU!!** Empty Re: QPMNT PAC 5 (fr33dom Club) FOR SALE!**SOLD!! THANK YOU!!**

Post  dedicatedart Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:12 pm

ok so that pack also will include the normal stuff plus an additional set of silver eyes?
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

QPMNT PAC 5 (fr33dom Club) FOR SALE!**SOLD!! THANK YOU!!** Empty Re: QPMNT PAC 5 (fr33dom Club) FOR SALE!**SOLD!! THANK YOU!!**

Post  MagnumManipulator Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:40 pm

dedicatedart wrote:ok so that pack also will include the normal stuff plus an additional set of silver eyes?
Yeah. It's a brand new Pac, plus an additional pair of silver lenses.
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  squirmy Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:14 am

I'd be happy to take the silver lenses off your hands if no one is interested in the whole kit-and-kaboodle... please PM me if this is something you might consider, eventually...

good luck w/ your sale
squirmy
squirmy
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:26 am

squirmy wrote:I'd be happy to take the silver lenses off your hands if no one is interested in the whole kit-and-kaboodle... please PM me if this is something you might consider, eventually...

good luck w/ your sale
I'll let you know.
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimby Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 pm

MagnumManipulator wrote:Hey guys,
I'm selling my qpmnt pac 5 for $50 shipped (US only, sorry). I'm gonna include an extra pair of the silver lenses as a bonus!
The pac is brand new, & sealed. If you're interested let me know. Thanks for looking.

I'll buy it for 55$ + shipping, if you ship it to Europe Smile

Please PM me and we can negotiate...hunting for qpmnt pac 5 for a while...
Gimby
Gimby
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum