COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

+107
blacksunshine
fingah
TheMalkiWay
Playgerism86
patrick40
Teimaru
AngieP
jandrolex8
SQUEE
land
ineedmoretoys
cb075
GiantBoyDective
PJWatseu
dannyxfenton
kuhwinters
scientifik
biscocrack420
doomsDAY
Are-Jay
Kmacz
matthewrd
spankystokes
cheapass
Vince
XSuicide SquadX
dedicatedart
gasTHUMB
yanksb11
kitkat54
Eric
blindboxx2334
baldo
comixguru
colbert
jmiller805
squirrel1777
chase1319
cripery
ezramyl
Art_Buyer
Spaztrick
ROACHSHACK138
ianthegamer
CMB
ilovefreestufftoo
Brian Arrr
Grody Shogun
contrapunctusx
cedricel
ictoys
devito1195
JasperF
Mokushiki
redwood510
Crunch
henry17s
kevbayer
Blood101
Barney
agentzuluka
chiprender
quentdiggy
mutantshark
cpiro
Colossus of Destiny
nnumber6
jorester
PARID004
haarp
whacko
nath88
doug
M00Nman
dtrain
doewie
VanBeater
abysmaldesign
unlucky_charm13
manny
LonerStoner
darkghost973
vinylgoddess
jeremyriad
niskio
JEEMAC
Ballou34
BigC
MagnumManipulator
benswift
ontheDL
squirmy
Mikeyk
itsa_mia
gaizka.e.e.
Gimby
funkin
tremor
RockNRoll
charyou
chelito19soccer
mazdevilz
casperd
el_payaso_loco
DROBOT
Gatiio
Admin
111 posters

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Go down

YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO - Page 5 Empty Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  DROBOT Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 pm

I just got the look from my girlfriend for dropping $285 on these. HAHAHAHA

DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.myspace.com/djwillierossmusicpage/blog/418603583

Back to top Go down

YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO - Page 5 Empty Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  whacko Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:48 pm

DROBOT wrote:I just got the look from my girlfriend for dropping $285 on these. HAHAHAHA

Hell dude. If you let your girlfriend know you were spending that much you deserve any look she gives you.
Ignorant girlfriends are bliss. Smile
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  casperd Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:43 pm

i got home from work and the first thing i did was order my 2 pack. cheers
casperd
casperd
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  funkin Tue May 01, 2012 12:19 am

this morning i had no money. now i have less than that. worth it.
funkin
funkin
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue May 01, 2012 7:20 am

just woke up to order, but the int'l does not have the price fixed and when you click on cart to update to int'l it still shows as $285.

Ferg, any updates on this? will the $70 be charged later or I'll get an invoice for that? please let us know.

My fingers are itching to buy these guys. Very Happy
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PARID004 Tue May 01, 2012 7:35 am

DROBOT wrote:I just got the look from my girlfriend for dropping $285 on these. HAHAHAHA
If I was your girlfriend it would be the look of love.
(don't tell her I said that)
PARID004
PARID004
CAD Grunt

http://instagram.com/debparis1

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Tue May 01, 2012 7:37 am

Ouch. I wish these were a direct release, because a subscription for an Arizona resident includes tax and totals out at about $311. Do Texans have that with every Squadt release? Cuz if so, I feel for you. Neutral
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue May 01, 2012 7:41 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:Ouch. I wish these were a direct release, because a subscription for an Arizona resident includes tax and totals out at about $311. Do Texans have that with every Squadt release? Cuz if so, I feel for you. Neutral

The shipment from squadts comes from HK, from 3zero. So, I would guess that we get exempted from that tax. In any case, I haven't bought a squadt when im home so I cant really tell. lol
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  benswift Tue May 01, 2012 7:43 am

if I get this payment in I might be able to get the sub! What a Face Neutral cyclops
benswift
benswift
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.benswift.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cpiro Tue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Sad i only bought the 2pc set. Sucks that i don't have the whole amount for the 13....Which ones are we getting if we buy the 2? Both clear?

cpiro
cpiro
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Gatiio wrote:just woke up to order, but the int'l does not have the price fixed and when you click on cart to update to int'l it still shows as $285.

Ferg, any updates on this? will the $70 be charged later or I'll get an invoice for that? please let us know.

My fingers are itching to buy these guys. Very Happy

I'm not sure, but I think the shipping probably gets added at checkout.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue May 01, 2012 8:13 pm

I emailed lulubell when I posted that, Im still waiting for a reply. Good thing this is a week preorder or I would seriously be flipping balls.

I added them to cart with my account and when it came to shipping it only gave me one single option of $50 for Int'l, so it wasnt the $70, i like the sound of that, but i dont want to screw it up. So I'd wish it would be that $50 rate for me (south korea) but really dont care, I just want to order them little guys. I also asked about switching delivery, since Ill be home (U.S.) by the time the last month rolls around.

In any case, as soon as they clear it up with me, I'll post my findings with you guys. My guess is that the shipping option hasnt been updated.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  mutantshark Tue May 01, 2012 10:49 pm

First post and first big jamungo purchase! So excited for these babies to start arriving!

Says 2-3 months for first shipment so either right before or right after SDCC Shocked
mutantshark
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Tue May 01, 2012 11:05 pm

grats welcome cheers
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Wed May 02, 2012 4:29 am

First of all, sorry for posting that thread in the squadt section. I am smoked out or something. Too busy. Sleep

Oh and another thing....I just got the subscription bitches!!!! cheers bounce violent ahhhh!

*I measured these up (Like ruler to screen) and for 10 Cm they look to be pretty thick and quite a bit bigger than a 3" Dunny. FERG, I hate to ask questions but can you confirm that these are kind of beefy figures for a 3 inch?

Anyways, freshest thing I've seen in a while man, I have been around since the start and been 3a'ed out for a while, but you have my full attention and support, and i really enjoy this company. The hits keep coming....Word the Fuck up. Stay this smart and cool please. Suspect Thank you!!!! I love you drunken I love you
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  nath88 Wed May 02, 2012 6:25 am

Been there before, that's why i went with the 2 pack. Plus, it also makes getting the next squadt that little bit easier. Very Happy
nath88
nath88
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 6:41 am

quentdiggy wrote:First of all, sorry for posting that thread in the squadt section. I am smoked out or something. Too busy. Sleep

Oh and another thing....I just got the subscription bitches!!!! cheers bounce violent ahhhh!

*I measured these up (Like ruler to screen) and for 10 Cm they look to be pretty thick and quite a bit bigger than a 3" Dunny. FERG, I hate to ask questions but can you confirm that these are kind of beefy figures for a 3 inch?

Anyways, freshest thing I've seen in a while man, I have been around since the start and been 3a'ed out for a while, but you have my full attention and support, and i really enjoy this company. The hits keep coming....Word the Fuck up. Stay this smart and cool please. Suspect Thank you!!!! I love you drunken I love you

Thanks for the kind words.
Yes, they have more volume than a 3" dunny.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Wed May 02, 2012 7:41 am

Well, havent heard from lulubell. So I went ahead and bought it. Just made sure that I chose the $72 shipping option (which wasnt availiable before) and that seems to be that. well see what happens.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator Wed May 02, 2012 8:21 am

Got my sub today! Very Happy
Wasn't gonna miss out on these little guys.
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Guys, I was really on the fence on these...I don't normally go for the smaller stuff (insert joke of choice here). I LOVE Gohst, but i just wasn't sure about these...the fact that they are the soft vinyl actually is one of the factors that made me go ahead a do it. Well, I just placed my subscription Very Happy ...I'd hate to regret missing out later, then have to "pay" for my indecision later. I'm really curious to see how these compare to the other great stuff in Ferg's arsenal. I'm sure I'll be pleasantly surprised.
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Wed May 02, 2012 5:05 pm

chiprender wrote:Guys, I was really on the fence on these...I don't normally go for the smaller stuff (insert joke of choice here). I LOVE Gohst, but i just wasn't sure about these...the fact that they are the soft vinyl actually is one of the factors that made me go ahead a do it. Well, I just placed my subscription Very Happy ...I'd hate to regret missing out later, then have to "pay" for my indecision later. I'm really curious to see how these compare to the other great stuff in Ferg's arsenal. I'm sure I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Its sofubi, there is no going wrong with sofubi. plus, grody shogun producing its going to be top notch grade vinyl.

Congrats on the Sub. Its going to be real good.

Last edited by Gatiio on Wed May 02, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Wed May 02, 2012 5:08 pm

"Sofubi" just sounds naughty. heheheh Twisted Evil
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Wed May 02, 2012 6:59 pm

chiprender wrote:Guys, I was really on the fence on these...I don't normally go for the smaller stuff (insert joke of choice here). I LOVE Gohst, but i just wasn't sure about these...the fact that they are the soft vinyl actually is one of the factors that made me go ahead a do it. Well, I just placed my subscription Very Happy ...I'd hate to regret missing out later, then have to "pay" for my indecision later. I'm really curious to see how these compare to the other great stuff in Ferg's arsenal. I'm sure I'll be pleasantly surprised.

THIS^ I think in the end, I knew I wouldn't regret it, I just look at myself pretty hard whenever I spend this much money period.

I put the Subscription chart on my Work Computer As a Screen Saver and every time I looked at it it made me smile. I like bigger too, but I love the colors of Kaiju (Sofubi) so I think it took my about 23 hours to decide, yes, I love myself, I'm gonna do it Very Happy Razz clap
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  abysmaldesign Thu May 03, 2012 6:34 am

Im probably going to sound like a total ass because i'm sure its been posted somewhere
but when is the first shipment going out? does anyone know?

Edit*:OH, just read it on lulubell. haha. nevermind.
abysmaldesign
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Thu May 03, 2012 7:11 am

abysmaldesign wrote:Im probably going to sound like a total ass because i'm sure its been posted somewhere
but when is the first shipment going out? does anyone know?

Edit*:OH, just read it on lulubell. haha. nevermind.

...You sound like a total ass. bwahahahaha....just kidding!!! Twisted Evil
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next