COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

+107
blacksunshine
fingah
TheMalkiWay
Playgerism86
patrick40
Teimaru
AngieP
jandrolex8
SQUEE
land
ineedmoretoys
cb075
GiantBoyDective
PJWatseu
dannyxfenton
kuhwinters
scientifik
biscocrack420
doomsDAY
Are-Jay
Kmacz
matthewrd
spankystokes
cheapass
Vince
XSuicide SquadX
dedicatedart
gasTHUMB
yanksb11
kitkat54
Eric
blindboxx2334
baldo
comixguru
colbert
jmiller805
squirrel1777
chase1319
cripery
ezramyl
Art_Buyer
Spaztrick
ROACHSHACK138
ianthegamer
CMB
ilovefreestufftoo
Brian Arrr
Grody Shogun
contrapunctusx
cedricel
ictoys
devito1195
JasperF
Mokushiki
redwood510
Crunch
henry17s
kevbayer
Blood101
Barney
agentzuluka
chiprender
quentdiggy
mutantshark
cpiro
Colossus of Destiny
nnumber6
jorester
PARID004
haarp
whacko
nath88
doug
M00Nman
dtrain
doewie
VanBeater
abysmaldesign
unlucky_charm13
manny
LonerStoner
darkghost973
vinylgoddess
jeremyriad
niskio
JEEMAC
Ballou34
BigC
MagnumManipulator
benswift
ontheDL
squirmy
Mikeyk
itsa_mia
gaizka.e.e.
Gimby
funkin
tremor
RockNRoll
charyou
chelito19soccer
mazdevilz
casperd
el_payaso_loco
DROBOT
Gatiio
Admin
111 posters

Page 10 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next

Go down

YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO - Page 11 Empty Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  JEEMAC Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:39 am

6 months! This is gonna be so awesome!
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO - Page 11 Empty Re: YOUNG GOHST SUBSCRIPTION/RELEASE INFO

Post  MagnumManipulator Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 am

Gatiio wrote:I know how Grody leaves things for last, but I just hope this comes in time. Either way, I got 6 month of this ahead, no worries. Very Happy
I hope so too man!
These, and BB MFCs are on my primary list right now.
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  JEEMAC Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Sdcc young gohst is holding me over but only barely! Can't wait for these drunken
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  niskio Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:51 pm

when sending the first two orders......!?!?!?!?

many thanx
niskio
niskio
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  contrapunctusx Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:33 pm

JEEMAC wrote:still waiting on the front porch...... What a Face

me too.... Sad
contrapunctusx
contrapunctusx
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:57 pm

I don't mind this upfront wait, but if the first set arrives and then we have to wait another three months for wave two . . . violent
Hopefully the 'once a month' schedule is still going to happen.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Grody Shogun Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Hey party people, luke aka Grody Shogun here. Long time reader first time poster, thanks for having me.

Am I happy to say that we are fixing our very last set back in what has been a string of flubs, fuck ups, sickness, dings, and some old man badgering, but enough about me. I think we should have the new new molds made within two to three weeks and then start pulling shortly after that.

Actually, we are going to have a bonus "thank you for being amazingly patient and supportive, you rule" version pulled in the next week or so using this latest batch of fucked up molds. These molds were made with slight pitting but enough that both Ferg and I felt they needed to be remade. This "ruling" version will be the absolute rarest version because after pulling them we will have the molds altered for a possible later release. fingers crossed it works.

So, once the ruling version finshes we will officially be starting the clock. Each following version will ship out on time. Promise. I really can't thank you all enough for being a sold group of dudes and dudettes.
Grody Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:46 pm

I don't know what to say. Awesome response Grody, and I'm glad you changed the molds if they sucked....but yeah... Like Collosus said, if they all take this long this subscription is going to give me a f--king coronary. I hope once the ball starts rolling it keeps rolling...that's all. I mean we are looking at another month now and we have already waited that long.

Anyways, you rule, thanks for coming on here to explain, and the Special Version is just a great thing to do man...BRAVO! Welcome, and just know, not only are you old, now you're a rottencrotch too... lol!
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Thanks for the update on these Grody, can't fucking wait! clap What a Face clap
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:14 am

At this point with all the high demand with everything having to do with CAD, I am just happy I get one. It makes no difference to me how long it takes to get them.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  JEEMAC Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:21 am

Appreciate the update
JEEMAC
JEEMAC
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:54 am

Awesome news!! Thanks for the update Grody....been waiting this long a bit more is no problem and hopefully everthing is smooth afterwards ....and thank you for giving us another bonus version to this
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  henry17s Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:54 am

Grody Shogun wrote:Hey party people, luke aka Grody Shogun here. Long time reader first time poster, thanks for having me.

Am I happy to say that we are fixing our very last set back in what has been a string of flubs, fuck ups, sickness, dings, and some old man badgering, but enough about me. I think we should have the new new molds made within two to three weeks and then start pulling shortly after that.

Actually, we are going to have a bonus "thank you for being amazingly patient and supportive, you rule" version pulled in the next week or so using this latest batch of fucked up molds. These molds were made with slight pitting but enough that both Ferg and I felt they needed to be remade. This "ruling" version will be the absolute rarest version because after pulling them we will have the molds altered for a possible later release. fingers crossed it works.

So, once the ruling version finshes we will officially be starting the clock. Each following version will ship out on time. Promise. I really can't thank you all enough for being a sold group of dudes and dudettes.

Thanks for the update.
clap
henry17s
henry17s
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:44 am

henry17s wrote:
Grody Shogun wrote:Hey party people, luke aka Grody Shogun here. Long time reader first time poster, thanks for having me.

Thanks for the update.
clap

+1 thank you for the update !
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  redwood510 Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:56 am

Can't wait to see the "ruling" version! What a Face What a Face
redwood510
redwood510
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:13 am

God, you guys are SO POSITIVE.

TEACH ME HOW, I need to learn the force.... Smile
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 am

Fucking awesome. Do the 2 packs get the extra piece too?
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:04 am

bow study thank you can't get better update than that tongue
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:11 am

I love it how our patience is always rewarded.

See, peeps? Good things come to those CADers who wait. Same applies for them Jamungo/Squadt goodies.

now, im going outside to camp some more.

Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Arrr Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:21 am

Wish I didn't get into the vinyl game so late, I would have been ALL OVER these Sad Sad Sad Sad pale killme
Brian Arrr
Brian Arrr
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  funkin Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:16 am

Grody Shogun wrote:

great news, thanks for the update. So excited to see these guys start showing up and the bonus makes it that much better!
funkin
funkin
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:22 am

Thanks for the update Luke!

I don't mind waiting longer for these bad boyz! What a Face
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:37 am

I predict a November arrival.
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.myspace.com/djwillierossmusicpage/blog/418603583

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:16 am

DROBOT wrote:I predict a November arrival.

which would blow balls, bc I paid for int'l shipping and I leave korea in January.

Fuck.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:18 am

Gatiio wrote:
DROBOT wrote:I predict a November arrival.

which would blow balls, bc I paid for int'l shipping and I leave korea in January.

Fuck.

Dude that sucks man. Where you going?
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 27 ... 44  Next