COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS 3A WWRp Euro Bramble- PRICE DROP

2 posters

Go down

WTS 3A WWRp Euro Bramble- PRICE DROP Empty WTS 3A WWRp Euro Bramble- PRICE DROP

Post  smokebelch Sun May 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Posted this up on the 3A bst boards- but know there are some 3A heads on here so thought id post it up too.
My last 3A robot- im not crazy desperate to sell him, but kinda broke so if i can sell him means i can afford other toys... Ie Fort Burnout Chipp Wink Laughing

Its WWRp Euro Bramble aka 'Daniel'. From the retail drop, bought from OneSixthBruce- and comes with the back pouches which were missed out from the box when they shipped (these were forwarded on from 3a to retailers later, OSB then sent them on to me.
Id be looking for £85 (paypal gift- or add 4% for fees), as I say im not desperate to sell him, but if I can get that then it funds a couple of others toys im looking at getting.
It'd be £5 for recorded shipping within the UK, or £15 recorded to rest of world.
Bramble is in excellent condition, with solid joints, and comes with box also in excellent condition.
Drop me a PM if interested- and thanks for looking Smile

WTS 3A WWRp Euro Bramble- PRICE DROP 7232080720_0c6a4d3301_z

Last edited by smokebelch on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Price Drop now £85)
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

WTS 3A WWRp Euro Bramble- PRICE DROP Empty Re: WTS 3A WWRp Euro Bramble- PRICE DROP

Post  VinylAddickt Sun May 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Buddy, that seems a little overpriced to me.

You can get a brand new sealed one on the bay for £99.... scratch
VinylAddickt
VinylAddickt
Pyle

Back to top Go down

WTS 3A WWRp Euro Bramble- PRICE DROP Empty Re: WTS 3A WWRp Euro Bramble- PRICE DROP

Post  smokebelch Sun May 20, 2012 7:38 pm

VinylAddickt wrote:Buddy, that seems a little overpriced to me.

You can get a brand new sealed one on the bay for £99.... scratch

Haha- cheers for info Laughing
Yeah was just going off the last one sold on the bay- when I last checked couldn't find any others for sale.

Update- price dropped Wink
Will try for £100 (with pouches)- if no luck happy to keep hold of him.
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Update- further price drop now £85
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 am

A 'my credit card bill is due, and my wife's gonna flip when she sees I bought a FB Chipp, so I need to sell my Bramble to cover it!' BUMP Laughing
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down