COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entire collection Series 2 only missing one rare (includes serp bonus head, and dead che)

+4
marshhouse
BigC
whacko
massproduced
8 posters

Go down

Entire collection Series 2  only missing one rare (includes serp bonus head, and dead che) Empty Entire collection Series 2 only missing one rare (includes serp bonus head, and dead che)

Post  massproduced Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:50 am

The only one I'm missing is the other mystery rare guy.

make me an offer?

well, I don't know what they're worth to people, but someone offered me $60 for che by himself, so I guess.. more than $60?

Last edited by massproduced on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
massproduced
massproduced
Pyle

http://www.myspace.com/esoterictapioca

Back to top Go down

Entire collection Series 2  only missing one rare (includes serp bonus head, and dead che) Empty Re: Entire collection Series 2 only missing one rare (includes serp bonus head, and dead che)

Post  whacko Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:25 am

No "Make an offer" posts allowed
Please list a price and maybe people will consider what you are offering.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Entire collection Series 2  only missing one rare (includes serp bonus head, and dead che) Empty Re: Entire collection Series 2 only missing one rare (includes serp bonus head, and dead che)

Post  BigC Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:53 am

I offer you $80 shipped to Cali.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  marshhouse Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:16 am

I'll take $20 and you pay to ship them to WV.
marshhouse
marshhouse
CAD Grunt

http://www.marshhouseart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:14 am

You gotta give us some background info to go off of man. It seems no one knows you here. So to hop on the board and start sling'n the goods seems a little fishy. Are you the same person who just put like 5 cases of Series 2 on ebay? scratch
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:21 am

BigC wrote:I offer you $80 shipped to Cali.

My offer still stands, just need to see pics.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  massproduced Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Assburrito! wrote:You gotta give us some background info to go off of man. It seems no one knows you here. So to hop on the board and start sling'n the goods seems a little fishy. Are you the same person who just put like 5 cases of Series 2 on ebay? scratch

I'm very sorry to just come barging onto this board and "start slinging" as you say. And yes, I'm the same person who put 5 Series 2 cases up on ebay.. unfortunately due to my low seller rating I don't know if they're going to sell, but hopefully someone will buy a couple.. I feel like 150 dollars and free shipping is a steal, honestly, but I'm still making a small profit, so hopefully the low rating won't scare anyone away.

Well, my name's Mark, I work at a museum in the IT department, and for Christmas my boss bought me a couple of the series 2 BUDS. I really kind of took a liking to them, especially the 'nade guy and perp serp, which was the first one I got, and also had the extra head. So I went down to the store in the museum to find out the story about these things, and as it turns out they were clearing out their inventory, and getting rid of them for very very inexpensive, especially with my 30% discount. So I figured I'd buy a case for myself, and the case I bought had almost every single one of them in it, except for Che, who I got a few days later from the store's display. I brought them all home and realized I have no place in my life or small bedroom for them, but I figured someone probably loves these things and I went looking around the 'net to see what they go for, figuring I could maybe pay off my exorbitant christmas bills if I could find interested buyers?

I'm not trying to rip anyone off, in fact, I'd be happy to provide my phone number or other contact information for anyone interested. I just thought it would be a nice way to help the store by getting rid of their inventory and also making some extra money in the process, and still be able to sell them to people who collect for a reasonable price.

I can get more cases, too, I think they might have a few left, but I figured I'd wait and see if anyone bought the ones I already got.

I didn't realize replies in the thread I started wouldn't send me an email notification, or I would've responded sooner..

Any other questions, feel free to ask!
I assure you, I'm not trying to rip anyone off, or pull anything shady!

Thanks,
mark
massproduced
massproduced
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  massproduced Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:28 pm

BigC wrote:
BigC wrote:I offer you $80 shipped to Cali.

My offer still stands, just need to see pics.

I don't have pics of the collection with me now, as I'm at work, but when I get home I'll take a bunch and post 'em.
massproduced
massproduced
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  massproduced Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:30 pm

whacko wrote:No "Make an offer" posts allowed
Please list a price and maybe people will consider what you are offering.
I fixed it, is that better? Also going to post some pics when I get home later this afternoon.
massproduced
massproduced
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Thanks for all the info. I'm gonna send ya a pm if a little bit. Very Happy
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Are there any other Jamungo things on sale at this store?

I wouldn't mind grabbing a case for the price YOU paid Wink
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  massproduced Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:01 am

ontheDL wrote:Are there any other Jamungo things on sale at this store?

I wouldn't mind grabbing a case for the price YOU paid Wink

I understand Very Happy
However, I'm not selling them for an unreasonable asking price, at least I don't think so. It's pointless if I'm not making SOMEthing from the whole process, you know?

There are other Jamungo things, maybe, but nothing's on sale except these guys. Lots of Dunny's and whatnot but none of them are on sale. I think they're just clearing out series 2 for some reason. Is series 3 coming out soon?
massproduced
massproduced
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:21 am

Offer: $40 Shipped for a Dead Che s2

Let me know, and welcome to C&D
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  massproduced Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:32 am

Mendez wrote:Offer: $40 Shipped for a Dead Che s2

thanks, the best offer I've had so far has been $60 for Che, $100 for the set.

Thanks,
M
massproduced
massproduced
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:34 am

massproduced wrote:
Mendez wrote:Offer: $40 Shipped for a Dead Che s2

thanks, the best offer I've had so far has been $60 for Che, $100 for the set.

Thanks,
M
cool enjoy your profits.
peace out
No
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:39 pm

so whats the verdict??
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  massproduced Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:49 pm

EL PADRINO wrote:so whats the verdict??

I would part with the whole set for 120. If you want I can send pics when I get off work?

-mark
massproduced
massproduced
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:00 am

any update???
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:16 am

looks like he sold the dead che.....I'm out of the bidding without either the che or the muttpop. no thanks.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:41 am

how did you find out???
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:51 am

I may have mis=read something.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Entire collection Series 2  only missing one rare (includes serp bonus head, and dead che) Empty not really an update

Post  massproduced Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:23 pm

so I didn't get a change to take any pics last night. Very sorry, the gf wanted whiskey and who am I to turn her down?

Anyway, I'm at work again but when I get back I'll put up pics. Srsly.
massproduced
massproduced
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:16 am

im confused, are you trying to sell these things or did you just post this for shits and giggles. pm me.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:24 am

got the pm. check ur inbox.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down