COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling 8 Inch Dunny's For Squadts(PHOTOS ADDED)

2 posters

Go down

Selling 8 Inch Dunny's For Squadts(PHOTOS ADDED) Empty Selling 8 Inch Dunny's For Squadts(PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  dannyxfenton Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:13 am

I'm trying to move some stuff for Squadts.

I got two 8 inch dunnys I'm trying to sell. All dunnys are complete with box and accessory if applicable and are all in good shape. They have been kept well in a smoke free environment. All prices include shipping in the US or if located in AZ we can work something out. I'm willing to ship outta the country but shipping cost would have to most likely be discussed.

Sqwak Yellow: 80 shipped
Selling 8 Inch Dunny's For Squadts(PHOTOS ADDED) Afterfocus_1343632345454

Buffmonster: 65 shipped
Selling 8 Inch Dunny's For Squadts(PHOTOS ADDED) Afterfocus_1343632252246

PM me with any questions and offers!

Thanks!

Last edited by dannyxfenton on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
dannyxfenton
dannyxfenton
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Selling 8 Inch Dunny's For Squadts(PHOTOS ADDED) Empty thanks

Post  dedicatedart Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 am

Hey thanks for the offer I don't really collect much of dunnys thanks tho , I'm tryin to sell the one o have I'm a jamungo playge three zero collector thanks tho buddy if you want ill trade my dunny for a squadt or something jamungo .
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Selling 8 Inch Dunny's For Squadts(PHOTOS ADDED) Empty Re: Selling 8 Inch Dunny's For Squadts(PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  dannyxfenton Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:44 pm

dedicatedart wrote:Hey thanks for the offer I don't really collect much of dunnys thanks tho , I'm tryin to sell the one o have I'm a jamungo playge three zero collector thanks tho buddy if you want ill trade my dunny for a squadt or something jamungo .

Thanks, but I'm just trying to sell these to put towards a couple other Squadt pieces!
dannyxfenton
dannyxfenton
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Selling 8 Inch Dunny's For Squadts(PHOTOS ADDED) Empty Re: Selling 8 Inch Dunny's For Squadts(PHOTOS ADDED)

Post  dannyxfenton Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 am

Bump!

Help a brotha buy some squadts!
dannyxfenton
dannyxfenton
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  dannyxfenton Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:14 am

Bored at work bump!

I'm open to offers!

Jump on it kids!
dannyxfenton
dannyxfenton
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down