COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Fr0g/Squadts in general go in the pool?

3 posters

Go down

Can Fr0g/Squadts in general go in the pool? Empty Can Fr0g/Squadts in general go in the pool?

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:51 am

I'm thinking about leaving one of my Fr0gs at my girlfriends house, and she has a pool, I was thinking about taking some underwater pool shots. Will the chlorine hurt it?

ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Can Fr0g/Squadts in general go in the pool? Empty Re: Can Fr0g/Squadts in general go in the pool?

Post  Gatiio Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:10 am

the lens is not completely shut hermetically, water will get in there. Also, the suit stripe might come off easily if it gets wet for long periods of time. My advice, yeah, take him in but just let him dry off or dry it yourself. also, the chlorine in the water might affect the colors in it.

let us know!
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Can Fr0g/Squadts in general go in the pool? Empty Re: Can Fr0g/Squadts in general go in the pool?

Post  darkghost973 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Laughing i actually have water stuck in the face of my nkd nzl..I was changing the head and got lazy and used hot water to heat up the plastic, and dont ask for anymore details, but its seems to be okay Embarassed i will check later to confirm
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down