COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help...RED Clear ThreeZero 2008 SDCC Bud - INFO NEEDED

+2
darkghost973
EvilGuitars.com
6 posters

Go down

Need Help...RED Clear ThreeZero 2008 SDCC Bud - INFO NEEDED Empty Need Help...RED Clear ThreeZero 2008 SDCC Bud - INFO NEEDED

Post  EvilGuitars.com Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:30 am

Hey All, haven't been on in a long time. My collecting has halted due to no room and I have been selling off lots of items and keeping my personal favorites, regardless of value.

I recently sold my RED Clear ThreeZero 2008 SDCC Bud OFF Ebay to someone, and they said it showed up with no hands or head, and I figured it was a scammer trying to get something for free. I got pissed and said he was nuts...then I looked at the pictures from my closed auction ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/261079890945?ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1560.l2649 ) and I think he was right! No hands can be seen, and it is possible no head.

I never, ever took this out of the package, since it was perfectly displayed in the clear plastic, so I never noticed is this was actually the how it was.

My question is to Ferg, or anyone out there that has it, did it come this way? The link below from Toys Are Evil shows it with hands, so I am just not sure how it really came. I am pretty sure I got mine in the "WTF#@K is in the Box?" so maybe it was an incomplete figure?

I'm lost, so any help would be apprecaited.

Mike

Toys Are Evil Pic:
http://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2008/07/invisible-mask-bud-sdcc2008-exclusive.html
EvilGuitars.com
CAD Grunt

http://www.EvilGuitars.com

Back to top Go down

Need Help...RED Clear ThreeZero 2008 SDCC Bud - INFO NEEDED Empty Re: Need Help...RED Clear ThreeZero 2008 SDCC Bud - INFO NEEDED

Post  darkghost973 Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:46 am

wow, hope that it gets resolved. I personally dont have the red bud, but sucks to hear about the missing parts. I have never heard of that though.
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Need Help...RED Clear ThreeZero 2008 SDCC Bud - INFO NEEDED Empty Re: Need Help...RED Clear ThreeZero 2008 SDCC Bud - INFO NEEDED

Post  EvilGuitars.com Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:04 am

I will gladly refund him once I find out for sure, but I know he is right, just from my own photos I can see that it doesn't have hands. I'm not looking to screw anyone over.
EvilGuitars.com
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:19 am

I'll post pics of the Bud in question after I get home from work tomorrow.

Just got home after 16 hours driving and I am beat!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:27 am

none of those should have come without parts..but stranger shit has happened. I will look around and see if i have a replacement head and hands Shocked .
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:48 am

The head isn't missing, just the hands. The other problem is that there is black swirls all over the thing. Will be clearer once I can post pics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilGuitars.com Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:02 am

Wow....wish I had opened it! I honestly had no idea. I've sold to a few people here before including BigDavidCannon, jorester and BigC without problems. They way I sent it was the way it has been on my shelf since I got it.

Thanks for the help Ferg!
EvilGuitars.com
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:41 am

Pics.

Need Help...RED Clear ThreeZero 2008 SDCC Bud - INFO NEEDED Dsc00149

Need Help...RED Clear ThreeZero 2008 SDCC Bud - INFO NEEDED Dsc00148

Need Help...RED Clear ThreeZero 2008 SDCC Bud - INFO NEEDED Dsc00147

Need Help...RED Clear ThreeZero 2008 SDCC Bud - INFO NEEDED Dsc00146
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:20 am

Maybe stains from the jacket?
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:25 am

ontheDL wrote:Maybe stains from the jacket?

I thought so at first but there are spots in places the jacket doesn't touch.

It is hard to tell in the pictures but looks more like it is "in" the vinyl rather than on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:45 am

gregm wrote:
ontheDL wrote:Maybe stains from the jacket?

I thought so at first but there are spots in places the jacket doesn't touch.

It is hard to tell in the pictures but looks more like it is "in" the vinyl rather than on it.

I verified on my bud and there are black spots on vinyl.
but all its parts are hidden by the jacket.

I think that the black are points of heating in the modelling of manufacture.

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:57 am

jorester wrote:I verified on my bud and there are black spots on vinyl.
but all its parts are hidden by the jacket.

I think that the black are points of heating in the modelling of manufacture.

Cool

Thanks for the info jorester!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  scumonkey Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:16 pm

I have both the clear one, and the clear red...
My clear came in a tube like yours is shown in, but the red one just came
in a sealed plastic bag- no clear tube- were they all not sold like that?
scumonkey
scumonkey
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down