COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oops...delete please

2 posters

Go down

oops...delete please Empty oops...delete please

Post  ianthegamer Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:16 am

thanks for the warm welcome. Laughing No

Last edited by ianthegamer on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

oops...delete please Empty Re: oops...delete please

Post  Gatiio Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:32 am

Mad

there's a forum, with the name in the title where people are more likely to buy this stuff.

just saying, its not hard to get it out of the way.

good luck with the sale, i guess. It took you 5 days to post sales, 5 days.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:56 pm

n00bs be n00bs forever in the eyes of the hardened year one members.
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:17 pm

You didnt have to delete, man. I was just trying to point out the nature of the sale.

No offense, carry on. Recently We've had a few people log in and then try to sale something, a lot of people actually. I've been registered here a year, more time just lurking, and in the same manner at the skullbrain forum, granted over there more lurking more than participating. And in that year alone, this community has embraced me more than anyone should have, I value that, and when I feel this tight group of people offended or thought of less than I assume it to be, I just jump up like a damn dog. You're obviously not a n00b, since you know how to conduct a proper sale, thats fine.

Actually, let me just apologize for being a dick, Im usually the first one to say "if you dont like it, just browse and move on". I didnt act that way here, all drama aside, please feel welcomed, please do. In my opinion, and that is mine alone, it seemed like you were just trying to unload on us. other members are less tactful about calling it out, which doesnt excuse me, sorry.

To be honest, i didnt occur to me that you might be just trying to switch collection and going into squadts more and sell it here to people that might actually be interested in these items and leave some KR behind, and that is great.

I feel like Ive offended you, so publicly, im sorry for being a total judgmental piece of shit. pale

If I were trying to sell all the medicom stuff I have that I dont give a rats ass about, id probably do the same thing.

Do not let my bigotry lead you to believe this community is not worth your time, money or relations.

Again, I'm sorry.

Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down