COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Squadt Custom:: BLK_CAT (work in progress)

+9
niskio
el_payaso_loco
dddaaa
manny
itsa_mia
ROACHSHACK138
mazdevilz
yanyaniscool
NDB747
13 posters

Go down

First Squadt Custom:: BLK_CAT (work in progress) Empty First Squadt Custom:: BLK_CAT (work in progress)

Post  NDB747 Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:40 pm

My first Squadt custom- BLK_CAT. Wanted to make this back in July but didn't get around to it until a couple of weeks ago and since it's way past due for the 4th I figured Halloween might be the next best time to complete it. bom

Accessories: Bottle Rocket + Launcher + mini lighter + 3 smoke bombs

Still workin on his lower jaw, sweater, another accessory and de-tail... cyclops

First Squadt Custom:: BLK_CAT (work in progress) P5jpC

First Squadt Custom:: BLK_CAT (work in progress) IdW2C

First Squadt Custom:: BLK_CAT (work in progress) 8ou2T

Last edited by NDB747 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
NDB747
NDB747
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

First Squadt Custom:: BLK_CAT (work in progress) Empty Re: First Squadt Custom:: BLK_CAT (work in progress)

Post  yanyaniscool Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Cool custom man!!
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

First Squadt Custom:: BLK_CAT (work in progress) Empty Re: First Squadt Custom:: BLK_CAT (work in progress)

Post  mazdevilz Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:01 pm

damn that thing looks pretty good so far... I can't wait to see the finished product!!!!!

clap clap
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Thats one bad Mr. Kitty. Awesome job, man, it looks dope.
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:24 pm

haha thats rad!
he looks pissed Twisted Evil
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NDB747 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Thanks guys! Smile

He is pissed. Cats always look pissed. pirat
NDB747
NDB747
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Pretty sweet... What did you use to construct the helmet?
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  NDB747 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:43 pm

manny wrote:Pretty sweet... What did you use to construct the helmet?

Thanks Manny... .40/.60 Styrene sheets.
NDB747
NDB747
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Loving that helmet, great work!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dddaaa Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:37 am

Great work !!
clap clap clap
dddaaa
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:00 am

Woahh love this!! That looks great man! Clean simple design but looks really bad ass. Good job on the helmet and friggin cool accessories
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  niskio Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:13 pm

GOOD IDEA!!!!
niskio
niskio
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:35 am

freakin awesome styrene work man. Have you ever thought about making scratchbuild robots or transformers?
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:12 am

Very cool! You need some Black Cat bottle rockets to go along with it. clap clap clap clap
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  NDB747 Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:28 am

MikeyK- Yeah I totally dropped the ball by not stocking up on some back in July. They would have looked cool in the final pics.

edstuff wrote:freakin awesome styrene work man. Have you ever thought about making scratchbuild robots or transformers?

I do have some ideas for some retro styled robots (not transformers, that would be complicated). I have sketches & some robot type stuff/parts. I guess it's a matter of finding the time and motivation to make one or two.
NDB747
NDB747
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:45 am

NDB747 wrote:MikeyK- Yeah I totally dropped the ball by not stocking up on some back in July. They would have looked cool in the final pics.

edstuff wrote:freakin awesome styrene work man. Have you ever thought about making scratchbuild robots or transformers?

I do have some ideas for some retro styled robots (not transformers, that would be complicated). I have sketches & some robot type stuff/parts. I guess it's a matter of finding the time and motivation to make one or two.

I'd love to see some robot style Squadts! How was the lighter made? I may have to order one of those along w/ your custom K-tec guns!
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  NDB747 Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:43 pm

CankleBreaker wrote:I'd love to see some robot style Squadts! How was the lighter made? I may have to order one of those along w/ your custom K-tec guns!
I'll have to make a robot styled custom then Idea but first I have to complete a couple of these non-robot ones I started bounce

The lighter was constructed from parts from a small lighter and some plastic-

First Squadt Custom:: BLK_CAT (work in progress) JQMNy
NDB747
NDB747
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  yanyaniscool Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:41 am

NDB747 wrote:
CankleBreaker wrote:I'd love to see some robot style Squadts! How was the lighter made? I may have to order one of those along w/ your custom K-tec guns!
I'll have to make a robot styled custom then Idea but first I have to complete a couple of these non-robot ones I started bounce

The lighter was constructed from parts from a small lighter and some plastic-

First Squadt Custom:: BLK_CAT (work in progress) JQMNy

Very creative!
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  blindboxx2334 Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:50 pm

nice! i like the mini lighteR!
blindboxx2334
blindboxx2334
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down