COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS Playge Doc [RGULR] Grey Retail Version- sorry now SOLD

2 posters

Go down

FS Playge Doc [RGULR] Grey Retail Version- sorry now SOLD Empty FS Playge Doc [RGULR] Grey Retail Version- sorry now SOLD

Post  smokebelch Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:49 am

Hey guys,

Well I never thought Id part with this guy!
For sale we have the Original Retail Doc-

FS Playge Doc [RGULR] Grey Retail Version- sorry now SOLD 5720390148_50deb8c129_z
The Doctor will see you now... by smokebelch, on Flickr

He is in excellent condition with all his accessories (Hat, cane, shotgun, spare arms, hood and cloak) and his box. I did remove the eye lenses, so I could put diff lenses in- but they came out very cleanly, and there was no paint damage to the helmet- the original Green Lenses are included.

Got bills to pay after Xmas, and as I now have the S003 Doc have decided to let the original Doc go.

I am looking for £140 for him- paypal as a gift, or add on 4% to cover the fees. Have traded with many here on the boards, and have sold a few of my older vinyl toys on the KidRobot forums.
Would prefer to ship within the UK, but happy to ship worldwide as long as you are happy to pay the shipping costs. UK shipping would be £5, worldwide be around £15-20 ish...
Was never my intention to sell any of my toys but needs must. Want him to go to a good home, so offering him up on here as can't stand ebay, and know there some on here after him.

Happy to take some photos if you'd like shots of anything- hit me up via PM with any questions, or if your interested Very Happy

update- DEAL PENDING...

Update 2- and he's sold! Wow that was quick cyclops
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

FS Playge Doc [RGULR] Grey Retail Version- sorry now SOLD Empty Re: FS Playge Doc [RGULR] Grey Retail Version- sorry now SOLD

Post  Teimaru Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:06 am

A heartbeat to be precise ! cheers
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down