COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Size cat craft eyes for misfortune cat 9inch custom?

2 posters

Go down

Size cat craft eyes for misfortune cat 9inch custom? Empty Size cat craft eyes for misfortune cat 9inch custom?

Post  ianthegamer Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:51 am

anyone know what mm size is needed for craft cat eyes? Im making a custom 9inch cat and want to get new eyes for it.

thanks if anyone can answer
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Size cat craft eyes for misfortune cat 9inch custom? Empty Re: Size cat craft eyes for misfortune cat 9inch custom?

Post  Gatiio Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:21 am

No idea, I dont think that there are a lot of crafters here, but why dont you measure it and go on the michaels website, that should at least provide a reference. Also, look up pullip doll forums, that would be a good place to search for info. All you need is circumference and depth on your cat's eye socket and you should be good.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Size cat craft eyes for misfortune cat 9inch custom? Empty Re: Size cat craft eyes for misfortune cat 9inch custom?

Post  ianthegamer Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:58 am

thanks. I got got a look at bells blog on how he did his... sort of. Once ill pop off the eyes of my cat ill see what was done. But ill def get the correct measuring tool this week and get the measurments
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down