COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you like to see do A custom MFC?

+5
Gatiio
mazdevilz
BigC
el_payaso_loco
ianthegamer
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who would you like to see do A custom MFC? Empty Who would you like to see do A custom MFC?

Post  ianthegamer Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:14 am

I have an extra cat I wish to get customized...

So far i have thought of:
Sekure D
Shadoe Delgado
Uncle
Ferg- I tried but he was too busy which I understand
A Bell- no Answer
MapMap

Anyone else? I know there arent many of these cats so I want the best choice. Anyone else have an idea of who would make an awesome cat?
Thanks for the help. Figured this would be something the community would like to get in on. something we all would like to see done
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see do A custom MFC? Empty Re: Who would you like to see do A custom MFC?

Post  el_payaso_loco Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:18 am

Well in my opinion one name that jumps to mind is Leecifer i think his paint style would work very well for a misfortune cat Very Happy
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see do A custom MFC? Empty Re: Who would you like to see do A custom MFC?

Post  ianthegamer Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:39 am

never heard of him. checking his stuff out right now
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:45 am

ianthegamer wrote:never heard of him. checking his stuff out right now
i really like the stuff he does think his paint style is cool. If you have instagram he has tons of pictures of his stuff.also the current show at stranger factory is him along with drilone and jason limon
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:09 am

Sekure D is an asshat. You should ask that Big C guy. hahahahahahahahaha

BTW....I know you and Matt are friends. hahaha
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Well I'm always going to nominate my boy F+!!!! cuz he just does fantastic work. And of course Ferg is in everyone's list, but he's always busy... if not I would have 10 customs from him by now. lol!

but from the rest of the names you have there, I like Shadoe Delgado's work.

he's going to do a custom squadt for me soon.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:38 pm

that would be very cool. I think a squadt fits him well. especially since it already has an established mask for him.
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Shadoe kills it. Good news to hear he's doing a squadt. A MFC would be sick too. ON top of all that, he's a great person.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:42 pm

I don't know map map, but aside from him, I can vouch for the rest of your list as great people. I would love to see a craola MFC and a Jeff Soto MFC.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 am

those are more names ive never heard of. Ill have to check them out. I love map maps work. Its very whimsical and kinda hippie-ish to me. Im not a hippie but i find his style fun. Another I was thinking about would be pj constable
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:09 am

the list seems to be getting bigger and bigger. neat!

There are a ton of artists I like, none of the people so far mentioned, but I think the turkeys im thinking of would not do a MFC piece, sadly.

Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:24 am

im all ears. regardless it would be neat to see more artist. once the artist is picked ill make sure to update everyone with WIP as they are sent
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:57 pm

though kiddy and a bit cutesy i really love this look of Jenn and Tony Bot. might go in this direction... too many choices ha ha

I was quoted 1,200 by camilla derrico to do a MFC. That was a shock. I honestly only knew of her from the FONZO show but I was told she puts herself up there with Tara McPherson. that price was def steep and hopefully my shock didnt come off as rude but i had to decline lol. Makes me want to see what McPherson will quote
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:45 pm

$1200 for a 9" MFC?? Hope it was going to be plated with precious metal or magically transformed into an 18" MFC. scratch

Wouldn't mind an F+ and/or a Ryniak. Ferg was too busy when I asked him too. I'd say he worked too hard but wouldn't want anything to change.

Looking forward to my Rsin that is almost finished. bounce
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:49 pm

$1200 Shocked are we talking dollars or mexican pesos?? LOL that's a lot of cash.

@ gregm... you gotta show pics once you get it... please Very Happy
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:54 pm

yeah i was shocked lol. I couldnt believe the price asked for someone i knew nothing about but was putting herself in the same field as tara (guessing because they are both girls) yet tara is KNOWN for her toy works lol.

I def want to see the Rsin one as well. my Jade Shinto cat is all painted and is waiting for its accessories to be finished(once i have time)
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:12 am

in camillas defense she does more than fonzo

Who would you like to see do A custom MFC? 17253_zpsaccc14f1
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:18 am

noted lol. I found out after i contacted her that she does that and thats what she is mostly known for which makes sense as to why her prices would be a bit steep. She is from another genre of the art world
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:27 am

Here's the list of artist I've used:

F+
Dust
Nerviswr3k
Jay222

pending squadt customs from:

Shadoe Delgado
Artmymind
Muffinman
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:30 am

while updating trampt i came across this

art without boarders

the artists involved might point you in the right direction
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:14 am

itsa_mia wrote:while updating trampt i came across this

art without boarders

this helped a ton. Some great work. Seeing Frankie mysterio's name makes think of him to customize my cat. I love his azteca work and had him customize a dunny for me last year
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:20 am

ianthegamer wrote:
itsa_mia wrote:while updating trampt i came across this

art without boarders

this helped a ton. Some great work. Seeing Frankie mysterio's name makes think of him to customize my cat. I love his azteca work and had him customize a dunny for me last year

yeah it's a pretty cool list... I'm still going through it. LOL
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:30 am

from that list im loving:
Brent Nolasco
Frank Mysterio
Dolly Oblong
Gabriel Carpio
Roar With Lukas

I got a quote from Jenn and Tony Bot and its very reasonable. I just have to think if i want to go that cutesy with the cat
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 am

no idea why I didnt think of this but ill probably be hitting up every artist to do a 3inch cat. And a select 1 or 2 fro a 9inch custom
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:10 am

ianthegamer wrote:no idea why I didnt think of this but ill probably be hitting up every artist to do a 3inch cat. And a select 1 or 2 fro a 9inch custom

that's a pretty cool idea.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next