COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade My Black Infected MFC for one of Wilkowski's MFC Skeletons

5 posters

Go down

Trade My Black Infected MFC for one of Wilkowski's MFC Skeletons Empty Trade My Black Infected MFC for one of Wilkowski's MFC Skeletons

Post  ezramyl Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:04 am

Long shot, but I really need one of Scott's Misfortune Cat Skeletons from the Lulubell show. I'm willing to trade my black infected Misfortune Cat AP for one of the red cat skeletons from the "Where is Your He(art)" show. Let me know if you can get one.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Trade My Black Infected MFC for one of Wilkowski's MFC Skeletons Empty Re: Trade My Black Infected MFC for one of Wilkowski's MFC Skeletons

Post  Mikeyk Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:13 am

ezramyl wrote:Long shot, but I really need one of Scott's Misfortune Cat Skeletons from the Lulubell show. I'm willing to trade my black infected Misfortune Cat AP for one of the red cat skeletons from the "Where is Your He(art)" show. Let me know if you can get one.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I thought it was red to but the two colors in this show are pink and purple. I talked to Amy today and she told me that and the pieces for this show were very limited. Hope this helps you out in some way bro. Very Happy
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Trade My Black Infected MFC for one of Wilkowski's MFC Skeletons Empty Re: Trade My Black Infected MFC for one of Wilkowski's MFC Skeletons

Post  ezramyl Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:31 am

Thanks Mikey - hopefully I can get one of these. Maybe I could give it to my wife for Valentine's Day (I'm sure she'd love a pink cat skeleton).

ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:49 am

Good luck man. I just have the orange. One to match my Halloween infected mfc.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:45 am

Damn, I wish you'd said something earlier. I was there tonight.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ezramyl Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Sorry, just saw it. Wish I had talked to you earlier...
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  sirbeanward Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Colossus of Destiny wrote:Damn, I wish you'd said something earlier. I was there tonight.

Not to hijack your thread or anything but yeah, I'd kill a man for one of these, regardless of which one it is.
sirbeanward
sirbeanward
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down