COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTT DOC TREATS

+3
ianthegamer
dedicatedart
ADintheworks
7 posters

Go down

WTT DOC TREATS Empty WTT DOC TREATS

Post  ADintheworks Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:05 am

Have a brand spanking new Doc Treats still in factory sealed box im looking for trades any of the older squadts, looking for out right trades doesn't have to be in box just looking for excellent condition, i might be a little far fetched but like i said looking for any older squads

Nozzel 001
Ghost 001
Gassed 001
Chipp & Jack s1
Any LP's
Chipp s3
Ghost s2
Any copperheads
Doc albino or black
Any Trouble boys
Germ s001
Ghost s003

i know it probably wont happen but if anyone is interested just PM me it would make a good bday prez for me right around the corner!(march,7th) Very Happy Very Happy
like i said he is brand new never opened got him for my brother but he scored him on his own
-ADintheworks AKA- Ethan

Last edited by ADintheworks on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ADintheworks
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

http://artfuldonation.com/

Back to top Go down

WTT DOC TREATS Empty post

Post  dedicatedart Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:05 am

Yeah your aiming really high for a trade like that It would ve cheaper for some one too buy a Dr off the bay then trade one of them for the Dr lol but as always GLWT . Also I have a Nkd jack for trade if youd like I already have the Dr just need one for custome
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

WTT DOC TREATS Empty Re: WTT DOC TREATS

Post  ianthegamer Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:41 am

Id say NKD Jack is too low of an offer for a doc regardless if it is a newer doc.
You might be better off selling the doc and putting it towards one of the squadts. The gohst 2 isnt too far off of a trade id think and the way im seeing LPs selling on the bay it might be a fair trade as well. LPs are selling at a price docs are selling for. I missed out on the most recent LP selling for 150$

ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:51 am

ianthegamer wrote:Id say NKD Jack is too low of an offer for a doc regardless if it is a newer doc.
You might be better off selling the doc and putting it towards one of the squadts. The gohst 2 isnt too far off of a trade id think and the way im seeing LPs selling on the bay it might be a fair trade as well. LPs are selling at a price docs are selling for. I missed out on the most recent LP selling for 150$

Ehhh I wouldn't say too low by far orginaly I paid 150 for this bugger , the lp chip I don't even say is a even trade I think with the way people are saving for the show its a good buying time for those who have noney to spare because I was gonna bid 200$ on the chip , but thought why would i need another one again lol , I also belive a lot falls on the idividual also as well . I mean a lot of docs have gone for 130-150 the other prices are just crazy , but idk even say now if a gohst S2 was too drop out on the bay or chip s3 they would push almost 200$ the last chip shipped came too about 172$ shipped .idk things are changing you.cant even give away lp chips but the s3 chips fly out . Idk we will see . I think more recent squadts would be even too trade but I wouldn't count on seeing this dr trade for any of those beside maybe a tb most likly the #45retail would be offered .

Nozzel 001 - this one is price less lol
Ghost 001 225-325$
Gassed 001 225-350$
Chipp & Jack s1 250-300 each normaly 450-550 as a pair
Any LP's chip if some one bought one now from the bay maybe , but most people paid crazy amounts or will use It for a higher trade , same with nozzle about 200$ good condition and gassed 300$
Chipp s3 Ghost s2 about 170$ say possiably even trade money on either end
Any copperheads I haven't seen any of these in almost a year, normaly 200 - 300 was what I was seeing a while backl
Doc albino or black you will.have too probaly shoot some one for, at least
Any Trouble boys only one is see likly too trade as even tb 45# retail
Germ s001 idk germ s1 is a tuffy , even though all the new ones are out makes this a harder one + he seems too be a all around loved fellow , about 200-250

All this is based on my opinon obviously and all the diffrent prices ive saved on watch list and past things . Still good luck some one help him bump !
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:02 am

You shouldn't buy something just to trade-bait it, but to each their own.

Good luck on the hunt, sir.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ADintheworks Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Gatiio wrote:You shouldn't buy something just to trade-bait it, but to each their own.

Good luck on the hunt, sir.

didnt trade bait it my brother is a collector as well but works for the government. him and always text each other before drops to see if we are able to get it because if not we will try to grab 2 so we can each have it. i didnt hear from him around time of launch so i grabbed a extra... i figured better too trade to see if anyone has any of the older squads, if it comes down to it ill just sell it to a boardie
ADintheworks
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ADintheworks Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:48 pm

dedicatedart wrote:Yeah your aiming really high for a trade like that It would ve cheaper for some one too buy a Dr off the bay then trade one of them for the Dr lol but as always GLWT . Also I have a Nkd jack for trade if youd like I already have the Dr just need one for custome

yeah i figured i was aiming a little high but like gamer said ive been seeing alot of squads go for pretty low prices on bay recently when i say "low" i mean lower then normal lol and i know hes new but hes a Doc! im only going to sit on it for a little while and if no one wants to trade im gonna sell it to someone on here who never scored it, but i really hope to get a trade, as for the naked im a little uneasy about that because i really have nothing to deck him out in if i was going to the assembly i might be all over that lol

and thanks for the luck all
ADintheworks
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ADintheworks Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:17 am

bump de dump
ADintheworks
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:14 am

ADintheworks wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:Yeah your aiming really high for a trade like that It would ve cheaper for some one too buy a Dr off the bay then trade one of them for the Dr lol but as always GLWT . Also I have a Nkd jack for trade if youd like I already have the Dr just need one for custome

yeah i figured i was aiming a little high but like gamer said ive been seeing alot of squads go for pretty low prices on bay recently when i say "low" i mean lower then normal lol and i know hes new but hes a Doc! im only going to sit on it for a little while and if no one wants to trade im gonna sell it to someone on here who never scored it, but i really hope to get a trade, as for the naked im a little uneasy about that because i really have nothing to deck him out in if i was going to the assembly i might be all over that lol

and thanks for the luck all

Yeah like I said right now with the assembly coming up I don't think any ones buy right now . But if you wanna trade I can cloth the Nkd for you Smile he will be all sexy like lol
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  redwood510 Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:51 am

You need a 45?

On another note, I don't notice spelling often, but that is a lot haha. It is multiple.
redwood510
redwood510
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ADintheworks Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:20 am

i do need a 45! hows the condition of it? have any pics?
ADintheworks
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ADintheworks Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:06 am

bump
ADintheworks
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ADintheworks Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:33 pm

cake day is tomorrow would really love a nice bday trade! What a Face
ADintheworks
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ADintheworks Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:37 am

i will take you higher!
ADintheworks
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:41 am

happy (late) birthday! cheers clap cheers
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ADintheworks Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:12 am

itsa_mia wrote:happy (late) birthday! cheers clap cheers
Thank you itsamia!! Smile Smile its was a pretty good cake day! especially because i completed a transaction with ianthegamer and well TB 23 and 45 will be in a new home
ADintheworks
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Moz1245 Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:25 am

ADintheworks wrote:
Thank you itsamia!! Smile Smile its was a pretty good cake day! especially because i completed a transaction with ianthegamer and well TB 23 and 45 will be in a new home

Happy late B-day!. So you are the one who bought 2 TB from iamthegamer. I was on the waiting list and was hoping that you would not make the payment Twisted Evil. Anyway, congratulations. Luckily, another TB 23 was up and I was able to snatch it yesterday.
Moz1245
Moz1245
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ADintheworks Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:11 am

Moz1245 wrote:
ADintheworks wrote:

Happy late B-day!. So you are the one who bought 2 TB from iamthegamer. I was on the waiting list and was hoping that you would not make the payment Twisted Evil. Anyway, congratulations. Luckily, another TB 23 was up and I was able to snatch it yesterday.

haha i was the first in line and i was saying the same thing i was like please please let that deal fall through! and thank you for the birthday wishes and i saw that you got the 23 and i was glad to see it because i knew you where in line
ADintheworks
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

WTT DOC TREATS Empty TB #10

Post  Moz1245 Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:34 pm

ADintheworks,
My next hunt is #10. Are you also hunting for #10 or you already have it?
Moz1245
Moz1245
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ADintheworks Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Moz1245 wrote:ADintheworks,
i do also need #10 but i will not be getting it for quite some time between NUUk and these two im pretty broke. i have #23 #45 and #7, i was lucky enough to snag #7 at the drop still to this day cant believe i got it
ADintheworks
ADintheworks
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Moz1245 Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:16 pm

ADintheworks wrote:
Moz1245 wrote:ADintheworks,
i do also need #10 but i will not be getting it for quite some time between NUUk and these two im pretty broke. i have #23 #45 and #7, i was lucky enough to snag #7 at the drop still to this day cant believe i got it
So lets pray that #10 comes up before you can afford to buy again Twisted Evil. I'm only interested in #10 and #23. I know there are rarer event-exclusive TB, but somehow #10 and #23 just feel so right to me. They will be the only released TB I buy and I am very excited about Terror Boys. Can't wait to have more info about Terror Boys.
Moz1245
Moz1245
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down