COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

+85
kuhwinters
doomsDAY
OinkOink
lunchbox2320
Stush
chiprender
vinylgoddess
h20samurai55
Kmacz
Swordfish
Eric
patrick40
Mikeyk
ChopChop!
JunglistCyborg
TheMalkiWay
rageous
Casper_NY
kidcannon10
Sanuki-Shioya
slinky42
Photo David
devito1195
longbow
alarment
baldo
edstuff
M00Nman
Colossus of Destiny
Rivet
geopina
jandrolex8
therealchinaman
vicjeb
0khrana
Teimaru
kitkat54
Ghost Target
comatoseghost
Ballou34
matthewrd
ludok
niskio
funkin
Vince
Takemaru
chelito19soccer
sonic509
destro30
zmigol
quentdiggy
666ways2love
ontheDL
scientifik
cheapass
mechanizer
nfcrockett
jorester
cb075
MagnumManipulator
zxxzViperzxxz
JEEMAC
ilovefreestufftoo
LonerStoner
Brian Arrr
Crunch
jpeso18k
mazdevilz
cripery
eldoobya
itsa_mia
sirbeanward
CMB
SQUEE
ianthegamer
secretsix
ShelfLife
chase1319
CankleBreaker
JasperF
dedicatedart
el_payaso_loco
towely
Gatiio
Admin
89 posters

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 7 Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  ianthegamer Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:39 pm

maybe a custom buy? I heard some were able to buy a customs along with 2 builds. but share the wealth lol.
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 7 Empty Re: ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE.

Post  ontheDL Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:45 pm

It's not a custom. Kinda sucks that someone would buy 2 when there are only 40 of them.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  secretsix Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Quoted from the "who got which customs" thread. Smile So I guess one doc was a custom and the other was the limited doc... The ones who got them earned them. They were in line really early. Very Happy

dedicatedart wrote:
Lol no first come first served kinda deal went in order by line numbers on who got one of the 12 plus your doc and regular build if you chose, need less too say 12 of us got a custom + doc + normal builds .

secretsix
secretsix
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:25 pm

All of the customs are still at the show.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Perhaps he took a friend along or something, maybe bought it afterwards from someone. Shouldn't have judged now that I think about it
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:31 pm

I dont know, he musta had a person with him. Pretty brash showing that off here man IMO.

DL is right, there was just one custom Doc GID and it is still at Roto until the end of the show, and I know who got it so....this dude must have had a person with him to buy another build, so he could have two and brag bout it apparently. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by quentdiggy on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:33 pm

quentdiggy wrote:I dont know, he musta had a person with him. I was #39 in line and didn't get one, and I was assured I was good since there were 39 avialable. Well, me and Squirrel were 39 and 40. Neither of us got one. Pretty brash showing that off here man. No matter what you screwed someone so you could have two. DL is right, there was just one custom Doc GID and it is still at Roto until the end of the show, and I know who got it so....this dude must have had a person with him to buy another build. Thanks. Evil or Very Mad

There are two GID docs STILL at the show. One naked on the display and the other the custom.

It's only been a week guys lol.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:35 pm

The one on the wall was sold to the couple in front of me, and not shipping until the end of the show either.
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  funkin Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Vince wrote:
JasperF wrote:WTF two docs per person?

How'd that happen? A lot of people that went to the show couldn't even get 1.

I'm bummed out that I couldn't get a doc, if I went to the show and missed out i'd be livid.
funkin
funkin
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  chelito19soccer Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:32 pm

I know chelito isnt on team anymore i blame C.A and yes my gf was with me and as far as brash you can see it that way but in in the end im not looking to flip it i love the docs and just tryig to get a hold of as many as i could
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:43 pm

In the end you still took it out of the hands of another collector that wasn't able to score one. Like me. I'm not really mad, it's just that you probably should've kept the fact that you got 2 to yourself.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:06 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
quentdiggy wrote:I dont know, he musta had a person with him. I was #39 in line and didn't get one, and I was assured I was good since there were 39 avialable. Well, me and Squirrel were 39 and 40. Neither of us got one. Pretty brash showing that off here man. No matter what you screwed someone so you could have two. DL is right, there was just one custom Doc GID and it is still at Roto until the end of the show, and I know who got it so....this dude must have had a person with him to buy another build. Thanks. Evil or Very Mad

There are two GID docs STILL at the show. One naked on the display and the other the custom.

It's only been a week guys lol.

Yes and I have the gid custom.
So no one beat me when I post two Twisted Evil
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:04 am

how do u guys like the improved arms?
i think nuuk has them but i didnt really check
ill look more closely when my assembly germ arrives
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:54 am

i cant tell the difference with the new arms. I don't really pose mine enough to notice though.

Im sure everyone is opposed to bringing friends and family to an event to pluck items just to flip or hoard but there is no need to hassle the guy. Im sure he isnt the only one who did so. To be honest same could be said about the picking up a custom doc and getting a doc lol. In fact. I think someone promised to mule me something at the show Wink (joking by the way... Once I read only two per person i didnt even try to get back in contact with those i talked about muling)
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:55 am

They're great! I've been meaning to comment on them. Much easier to pose and they're sturdy as hell. No popping out of the socket anymore!
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 am

im glad to hear they dont pop out
how was the improvement made?
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:09 am

ontheDL wrote:They're great! I've been meaning to comment on them. Much easier to pose and they're sturdy as hell. No popping out of the socket anymore!
yea same i noticed the arms on my jack from the show are sooo sturdy they pose with no problem no falling out wth a slight movement like my gid nozzel haha

n the issue of getting 2 docs( not including any custom ones ) kinda uncool to show that here since lots of who made effort to go to the show still couldn't get one.....no matter how much you love the fig...just my opinion. Share the love. Ill shut up now
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  niskio Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:14 am

GUYS GREAT ASSEMBLY,
I LOVE Gassed BLACK WITH THE JACKET Roto
AND ALSO THE BLACK ON BLACK What a Face clap
Fantastic green weapons, I just have to wait another month to have them in my hands
niskio
niskio
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:28 am

el_payaso_loco wrote:
ontheDL wrote:They're great! I've been meaning to comment on them. Much easier to pose and they're sturdy as hell. No popping out of the socket anymore!
yea same i noticed the arms on my jack from the show are sooo sturdy they pose with no problem no falling out wth a slight movement like my gid nozzel haha

n the issue of getting 2 docs( not including any custom ones ) kinda uncool to show that here since lots of who made effort to go to the show still couldn't get one.....no matter how much you love the fig...just my opinion. Share the love. Ill shut up now

Yeah the new arms are awesome even the should area that connects always pops out less of that happening , the plugs for arm parts even seem very improved, snapping and unsnaping together of areas doesn't feel like its going too break overall I'd give these new arms a solid 8.9 out of 10 oh and the pins the little metal ones don't fall out :-)
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:51 am

ianthegamer wrote:
To be honest same could be said about the picking up a custom doc and getting a doc lol.

No it can't lol ,
That's like saying because you got a custom you cant have your doc . It can't be said .
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:55 am

please don't double post. Use the 'edit' button if you are the last comment.

Very Happy

Also, why limit yourself to squadts, with these little fellas more is always better.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:58 am

s the orange doc originally GID? It looks to be I just hvent seen pics yet
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:01 am

ianthegamer wrote:s the orange doc originally GID? It looks to be I just hvent seen pics yet

Sacrilege!! You should remember all FERG's posts by heart and be able to recite them even while sleeping!!

JK, Yeah they're GID according to the great Ferg
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:15 am

JasperF wrote:
ianthegamer wrote:s the orange doc originally GID? It looks to be I just hvent seen pics yet

Sacrilege!! You should remember all FERG's posts by heart and be able to recite them even while sleeping!!

JK, Yeah they're GID according to the great Ferg

Yes all docs gid , one of the custom docs does not just a flat orange paint , then the one I got does gid as well .

Btw sorry gatiio forgot how too edit .. lol
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ludok Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Banzai What a Face

ASSEMBLY BUILDS. POST 'EM HERE. - Page 7 Dsc00110

Thanks a lot rotofugi.I got it today.I feel like a child in christmas santa

Last edited by ludok on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ludok
ludok
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next