COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hot Toys and other 1/6 figures thread (sideshow, dragon, etc...)

+11
InebriatedGnome
niskio
el_payaso_loco
gasTHUMB
CankleBreaker
Teimaru
Crow
mechanizer
ilovefreestufftoo
chase1319
edstuff
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Hot Toys and other 1/6 figures thread (sideshow, dragon, etc...) Empty The Hot Toys and other 1/6 figures thread (sideshow, dragon, etc...)

Post  edstuff Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:00 am

I just realized we don't have a thread for these sooooo I'm starting one.
I only collect predators but figure I'd post my pics.
The Hot Toys and other 1/6 figures thread (sideshow, dragon, etc...) 2yycolw
The Hot Toys and other 1/6 figures thread (sideshow, dragon, etc...) 2i92uf9
I have a few of the older ones but haven't got them set up atm

Last edited by edstuff on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

The Hot Toys and other 1/6 figures thread (sideshow, dragon, etc...) Empty Re: The Hot Toys and other 1/6 figures thread (sideshow, dragon, etc...)

Post  chase1319 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:03 am

Holy shit!!! affraid my son loves predator and we were looking at those for his birthday and they are sweet!!! With that said your collection is sick!!!!
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

The Hot Toys and other 1/6 figures thread (sideshow, dragon, etc...) Empty Re: The Hot Toys and other 1/6 figures thread (sideshow, dragon, etc...)

Post  edstuff Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:09 am

Thanks man. I used to keep them locked up in their boxes but after the flood ruined the tracker's packaging I figured hey I bought them to enjoy. So I opened them up like a kid at Christmas and put them on display.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:10 am

Oh no I'm staying the fuck out of this thread. I will not let myself get sucked back into this. Bad enough I pre-ordered some die cast iron man figures already.

Edit:

Okay, I'm in...

Last edited by ilovefreestufftoo on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:12 am

edstuff wrote:Thanks man. I used to keep them locked up in their boxes but after the flood ruined the tracker's packaging I figured hey I bought them to enjoy. So I opened them up like a kid at Christmas and put them on display.

Bad things happen for good reasons. I bet opening all those up brought joy to you. It damn sure would for me!!!!
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:17 am

chase1319 wrote:
edstuff wrote:Thanks man. I used to keep them locked up in their boxes but after the flood ruined the tracker's packaging I figured hey I bought them to enjoy. So I opened them up like a kid at Christmas and put them on display.

Bad things happen for good reasons. I bet opening all those up brought joy to you. It damn sure would for me!!!!

It totally did! And ahh the smell
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:22 am

edstuff wrote:
chase1319 wrote:

It totally did! And ahh the smell

Lol. I could only imagine the smell... The smell of new toys is something made of heaven!!!
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Did you guys ever collect the Alien(s) stuff?

They were awesome at first, but after time, the rubber skin and joints started to crack. I couldn't handle it anymore, so I sold them off.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  mechanizer Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:49 am

Very nice collection of predators ed.
mechanizer
mechanizer
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:27 pm

mechanizer wrote:Very nice collection of predators ed.

Thanks man. I actually have wolf predator and chopper too but need to assemble them.

Ilovefreestuff yes I know. Hot toys old rubber was pretty crappy. I'd love some updated aliens figures. I want them to remake the marines from part 2 as well.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:42 am

The Hot Toys and other 1/6 figures thread (sideshow, dragon, etc...) 902134-product-feature-740x448
Anybody pick up the Iron Man Midas figure this week? 

I cracked and decided to get it since I missed out on the Mark VII
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:30 pm

I was never a huge fan of the iron man line only because it seemed a new figure came out every month but this one is interesting.
I'm waiting for them to release the Arkham Batman that was shown like 2 years ago!

I'm also debating a Scar Predator.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:34 am

The Hot Toys and other 1/6 figures thread (sideshow, dragon, etc...) 9l96yb
so bought So bought SO BOUGHT!!!
already pre-ordered actually
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:08 am

Amazing, dude. I have the Falconer, which was my fave of the Predators series.
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:The Hot Toys and other 1/6 figures thread (sideshow, dragon, etc...) 902134-product-feature-740x448
Anybody pick up the Iron Man Midas figure this week? 

I cracked and decided to get it since I missed out on the Mark VII

Great choice bro.
I got it too and it's my fav mark right now, looks so great  What a Face 
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Anyone got any hook ups/connects or coupons, etc for Hot Toys? I'm very interested in the ED-209 figure! Haaalp! ahhhh!

EDIT: got it for a steal during a sale! woop woop!
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:27 am

So if some of you guys are aware of Hot Toys ED-209 first release, it had the issue of dome rot, apparently its happening again! WTF.  mad2 
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  gasTHUMB Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:18 am

CankleBreaker wrote:So if some of you guys are aware of Hot Toys ED-209 first release, it had the issue of dome rot, apparently its happening again! WTF.  mad2 

Dome rot Question 

Please explain...I have mr ED-209 as well

EDIT: eek, just looked this up...gonna have to check mine out. Wow, the angry faced is warranted, big time. That's bullshit that this was an issue with the first release and did nothing about it.
gasTHUMB
gasTHUMB
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:38 am

It was a widespread issue w/ the first release years ago and ironically Hot Toys decides to do the exact same thing after ignoring everyone's plea to fix it... such BS. I'm glad I was able to get mine at a decent price and if when mine starts to crack/rot I'll get a replacement one from a forum member when they get around to making one.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:17 pm

I remember a guy named ashkanls made a pretty sweet replacement.
Soooo happy I decided to not buy this guy.
My original ed was perfect however.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:50 pm

You lucked out Ed. I jus noticed the rubber joint connectors on mine are starting to deteriorate but the dome is OK...for now.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:10 am

That's crazy. Hot Toys had a chance to make this guy right and fucked it up. And fucked over their customers in the process. I'm hoping they make things right by you guys.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:46 am

You and I both brotha, along w/ everyone else who dropped $400+ on this "high end" collectible. Luckily, I got mine on sale so it makes it less painful.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:36 pm

I sold my old ed for 450 bout 2 years ago. Now I'm thinking that was a great price since I never displayed him or put him together and his dome was 100% perfect since he never was around air or sunlight.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Thats a great price, I some what regret my purchase now but this updated version is so awesome that I couldn't resist. Hopefully something can be done about this or I can get some replacement parts from boardies on the SS forums.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next