COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Lenses, Weapons, Orange SA and Albino Doc

2 posters

Go down

WTB Lenses, Weapons, Orange SA and Albino Doc Empty WTB Lenses, Weapons, Orange SA and Albino Doc

Post  Dodgy Mon May 20, 2013 9:25 pm

I CAN NOT PM YET- PLEASE EMAIL ME

Hey guys, still trying to round out my collection here. Below is really what I'm trying most to get my hands on at the moment:

Orange SA Doc
Albino Doc
Lenses! Bug Lens especially, but I'm interested in all colors and types.
Guns/Weapons - Pump shotguns in particular, Silver Mac10s, again will look at all that anyone has to offer.
Always interested in accessories and clothes, mostly looking for parkas and jackets, but backpacks and vests also!

Not particularly looking to trade for anything folks, trying to expand my collection, not just change it up.
Right now, I don't think I can PM yet, that being said, feel free to PM me your email, or email me through the board and we can discuss things further. Thanks in advance to any responders

Last edited by Dodgy on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
Dodgy
Dodgy
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

WTB Lenses, Weapons, Orange SA and Albino Doc Empty Re: WTB Lenses, Weapons, Orange SA and Albino Doc

Post  Dodgy Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:42 am

Bump/updated
Dodgy
Dodgy
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

WTB Lenses, Weapons, Orange SA and Albino Doc Empty Re: WTB Lenses, Weapons, Orange SA and Albino Doc

Post  chiprender Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Ian is selling both of those I believe...in the For Sale section. Very Happy
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dodgy Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:57 am

bumped for update
Dodgy
Dodgy
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dodgy Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Hey guys. I still can't Pm so please email me through the boards
Dodgy
Dodgy
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down