COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Young Gohsts - Already Have Cap Gun

Go down

WTB Young Gohsts - Already Have Cap Gun Empty WTB Young Gohsts - Already Have Cap Gun

Post  kuhwinters Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Just got my first Young Gohst (the Cap Gun edition) in the mail yesterday and fell in love. I am so bummed out that I wasn't collecting them when the subscription started, because I would have been all over it.

Anyways, if anyone is getting rid of their Young Gohst figures or has any dupes, let me know! I really don't have any color/tongue mold preferences!

-Kuhwinters
kuhwinters
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

WTB Young Gohsts - Already Have Cap Gun Empty Re: WTB Young Gohsts - Already Have Cap Gun

Post  kuhwinters Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:54 am

To XSuicide SquadX:

I got your PM...I'd love to buy those off you. Hopefully you see this...my rank is too low to PM right now Crying or Very sad

If you do see this, PM me again with an email, so that we can communicate that way.

Thanks!
-Kuhwinters
kuhwinters
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

WTB Young Gohsts - Already Have Cap Gun Empty Re: WTB Young Gohsts - Already Have Cap Gun

Post  kuhwinters Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:55 am

UPDATE:

I also have different tongue variants of the Cap Gun gohst if anyone wants to trade their other Gohsts for Cap Guns.

-Kuhwinters
kuhwinters
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  kuhwinters Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:04 am

Message to Redwood510:

I'm definitely interested in your lucky bag! Sorry I couldn't PM back...I'm still not ranked high enough to do so. If you could PM me your email address, we can communicate that way for the time being.

Thanks,
-Kuhwinters
kuhwinters
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  kuhwinters Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:50 am

Gotten a lot of responses...thanks to everyone I've traded with or bought stuff from!

Still need subscription #6, 9, 10, and 11...PM me with an email address if you have any extras or are willing to part with yours!
kuhwinters
kuhwinters
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down