COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice on cleaning Squadt clothing?

4 posters

Go down

Advice on cleaning Squadt clothing? Empty Advice on cleaning Squadt clothing?

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:11 am

So my Doc's coat is getting pretty dusty, and tips or ways to clean it without damaging it? Thanks CAD fam.
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Advice on cleaning Squadt clothing? Empty Re: Advice on cleaning Squadt clothing?

Post  Gatiio Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:20 am

if you need to wash it. its fabric. Very mild soap and cold water will do the trick or just dry clean it with either a clean cloth or a damp clean towel, in which case its not so 'dry' cleaning anymore.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Advice on cleaning Squadt clothing? Empty Re: Advice on cleaning Squadt clothing?

Post  gaizka.e.e. Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:23 am

I once washed the coat from my LP Nozzel, I used liquid hand soap. The result was great it was as good as new.

Now with the Doc's coat you might need to be careful as is has some sort of printed pattern on it scratch 
gaizka.e.e.
gaizka.e.e.
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 am

just dust?
id use a vacuum on it, cupped hand over the end so the coat doesnt get sucked up
or go outside and use a hairdryer to blow the shit off
whoosh!
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:22 am

Yeah, I just blew on the coat to get that first layer of dust but Im trying to figure out what to do about the shit thats soaked into the coat (Holy run-on sentence, Batman!). Maybe just vacuum it? Or maybe put it in a sock or pillow case and throw it in the laundry? Or would that mess it up? Thanks fir all feedback bonghit
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down