COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st priority Die Fucker Jack. ISO Squadts, Young Gohsts, and Scott Wilkowski pieces!

5 posters

Go down

1st priority Die Fucker Jack. ISO Squadts, Young Gohsts, and Scott Wilkowski pieces! Empty 1st priority Die Fucker Jack. ISO Squadts, Young Gohsts, and Scott Wilkowski pieces!

Post  Goddamnanalog Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:37 am

Hello all!!

1ST priority:: S1 Jack "Die Fuckers"

Squadt::

Trouble Boys No. 7
Trouble Boys No. 10
Playge Doctor [rgulr]
Jack S2 "Midnight Jack"
Jack S1 "Die Fuckers"
Nozzle S1

Parkas
Watch caps
Loose helmets
Lenses

Young Gohst::

SDCC 2013 (I Got Worms)
Halloween
St. Patrick's Day

Scott Wilkowski::

Possessed (any)
MFC (any)
Otis and Otto (any)
Buff Monster (any)
Budcat (any)
Budbat (any)

Last edited by Goddamnanalog on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:06 am; edited 19 times in total
Goddamnanalog
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

1st priority Die Fucker Jack. ISO Squadts, Young Gohsts, and Scott Wilkowski pieces! Empty Re: 1st priority Die Fucker Jack. ISO Squadts, Young Gohsts, and Scott Wilkowski pieces!

Post  Gatiio Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:54 pm

You just want to eat the world, don't you?

Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

1st priority Die Fucker Jack. ISO Squadts, Young Gohsts, and Scott Wilkowski pieces! Empty Re: 1st priority Die Fucker Jack. ISO Squadts, Young Gohsts, and Scott Wilkowski pieces!

Post  CankleBreaker Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Sometimes eBay has some great deals...sometimes. Doesn't hurt to keep an eye out there.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddamnanalog Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:52 pm

@Gatiio

Yes! Razz 

It is kinda funny how I only want the crème de la crème! But, visually and stylistically they are the best in my eyes and for my collection. Too bad they are the most sought after and the most expensive.

@CankleBreaker

Yeah, I just hate eBay. I do watch it all day everyday for several things, including Squadts. It's just the sellers jack the prices to cover all the BS fees and what not. And most of the time the figures and such don't come from collectors who care about the figures or helping people out, it is usually a flipper trying to make top $$$.

Thank you though!!
Goddamnanalog
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddamnanalog Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:36 am

Big ups to MagnumManipulator! Thanks for hooking me up with the Playge Doctor Skelve!
Goddamnanalog
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  wispr87 Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:40 pm

How's it going Goddamnanalog! I didn't get a chance to meet you at the show unfortunately…I was going thru the wanted ads and just thought I'd let you know I'm going to be dropping the price on my Playge Doc s003 Treats to $125. I saw it was on your list, let me know if you're interested.
wispr87
wispr87
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Good price on that doc.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  wispr87 Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:58 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:Good price on that doc.

Yeah i'm taking a loss. I hate to have to get rid of any of my collection but I have 2 customs I need to pay for! Very Happy
wispr87
wispr87
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:29 pm

wispr87 wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:Good price on that doc.

Yeah i'm taking a loss. I hate to have to get rid of any of my collection but I have 2 customs I need to pay for! Very Happy

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but

You can always pass one of those customs over to me Twisted Evil 
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  wispr87 Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:46 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but

You can always pass one of those customs over to me Twisted Evil 

I don't think I'll ever get rid of either of those Laughing I'm having a hard time getting rid of my Doc Treats & GID NKD Jack as it is Crying or Very sad
wispr87
wispr87
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddamnanalog Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:34 am

Big thanks to Gaspar/wispr87 for hooking it up with the Playge Doc [treats]!!!

Goddamnanalog
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  wispr87 Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:35 am

Goddamnanalog wrote:Big thanks to Gaspar/wispr87 for hooking it up with the Playge Doc [treats]!!!

Anytime! Glad to hear your happy with it!
wispr87
wispr87
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddamnanalog Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:23 am

Big thanks to Mendez for hooking it up with the Gassed s001!!!

This Squadt is too nice!!
Goddamnanalog
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddamnanalog Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:17 am

Bump for updated wants!
Goddamnanalog
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddamnanalog Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:29 am

Updated my list.

I really need an AK47 for a custom! Help me out!!
Goddamnanalog
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddamnanalog Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:40 am

Updated want list with a lot of items! Please help me out!
Goddamnanalog
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Goddamnanalog Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:07 am

Looking for some help here!
Goddamnanalog
Goddamnanalog
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum