COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Artists for Next Custom Show featuring GID BUDS and Nades

+8
redwood510
BigC
ASPrintingPress
Mendez
darkghost973
doug
colbert
marshhouse
12 posters

Go down

Looking for Artists for Next Custom Show featuring GID BUDS and Nades Empty Looking for Artists for Next Custom Show featuring GID BUDS and Nades

Post  marshhouse Wed May 20, 2009 3:26 pm

So the fellows at Jamungo are sponsoring my next custom toy show which is tentatively slated for October 2010. cheers Thanks guys!!!

I'm looking for portfolios to peruse in order to send out invites. If you think you might be interested in having a chance at doing one of these babies up please send me a PM with a link to your website, Etsy, blog, whatever shows your work AND and email address where I can send the invite. The invite may not go out for a few months so please keep that in mind when giving me your email.

There are very few spots open. So please do not feel slighted if you don't get a "call back". More details about the show theme, deadlines, and sale split will be included in the invite.

I have big plans for this show.

Here's a little film from the first toy show I curated.

marshhouse
marshhouse
CAD Grunt

http://www.marshhouseart.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for Artists for Next Custom Show featuring GID BUDS and Nades Empty Re: Looking for Artists for Next Custom Show featuring GID BUDS and Nades

Post  colbert Wed May 20, 2009 8:40 pm

when you do shows like this, who supplies the blanks? Do they come out of the original run? It seems like a lot of the blanks should be gone with all of the customs being done. I had a little harder time finding a GID nade than I thought i would. but then again, i didn't ask here. can't wait to see the show.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Looking for Artists for Next Custom Show featuring GID BUDS and Nades Empty Re: Looking for Artists for Next Custom Show featuring GID BUDS and Nades

Post  marshhouse Wed May 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Well, when I did the one above I purchased all the blanks. Those would have come from the standard run. Some of the artists mixed in another item from a different toy.

In this instance you'd have to look to Admin for an answer. I'm just reaping the rewards.
marshhouse
marshhouse
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  doug Thu May 21, 2009 8:31 am

woohoo!! congrats Chip, getting excited already! bounce gonna try to make it to this one...
doug
doug
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Wed May 27, 2009 4:06 am

gid yes cheers 2010 will be fucking nice
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 pm

ialreadycantwaitforthistohappenbump
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  marshhouse Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:33 am

OK. Time to get serious.

I've had like two maybe three folks PM me.

Let's hear some invitee suggestions.
marshhouse
marshhouse
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:35 am

will Dalek be attempting participation again? I really want a chance to have a BUD custom by him.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  marshhouse Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:45 am

Mendez wrote:will Dalek be attempting participation again? I really want a chance to have a BUD custom by him.

I've never invited him to anything.

I'll put him on the list.

Thanks.
marshhouse
marshhouse
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ASPrintingPress Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Jeff Lamm might be into it, he's more into Kaiju but you never know. His screen name over on GP is Soupsandwich, or you can PM me and I can get you his email addy. I think it would be cool if Ferg and VB would do a one off custom too, and I KNOW they would sell.
ASPrintingPress
ASPrintingPress
CAD Too Buku

http://asprintingpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:08 pm

some artists i would like to see brandt peters, kathie olivas, doktor a, mad, squidnik, andrew bell, to name a few. I would attempt to make a custom, but lately every custom i have tried sucks pirat
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:36 am

Is Marsh still around?
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ASPrintingPress Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:07 pm

I haven't heard from Chip in over a year, not sure what he's up to.
ASPrintingPress
ASPrintingPress
CAD Too Buku

http://asprintingpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:07 pm

ASPrintingPress wrote:I haven't heard from Chip in over a year, not sure what he's up to.
that sucks
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  redwood510 Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:08 pm

GID Customs What a Face Excited for more info on this
redwood510
redwood510
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:07 pm

redwood510 wrote:GID Customs What a Face Excited for more info on this
It's very old.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:40 am

He's sitting on loads of old Dan McCarthy prints I would love to get my hands on. But they are so outrageously over market value I can't even imagine where he gets the prices. Nevertheless, they are his to price as he likes, and he was ahead of the game and an early supporter of McCarthy, so for that I commend him.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:47 am

BigC wrote:
redwood510 wrote:GID Customs What a Face Excited for more info on this
It's very old.

yeah dude, did you even read the description? ha!

Resing old threads, FTW!
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  niskio Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:42 am

curious to see the two both finished
niskio
niskio
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Fri May 03, 2013 7:54 am

That sqube bud..... I want it.... Any info on this?
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down